BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ashley P.
Harker Heights, TX
I have oily skin, and I don't think this is a very good foundation for concealing my oiliness. I do however like the coverage. The packaging is pretty nice, it has a real glass bottle. The price isn't bad either, especially for how much makeup yo receive.
Gabrielle G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This foundation is great for someone who doesn't want to spend tons on a good foundation. I would give it 5 stars, but my only issue is that it doesn't come with a pump so it can be very messy! Otherwise, it lasts just as well as my high end foundations!
Sarah E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This foundation has great coverage that can be built up. It works great for everyday wear. I love how many color options that they offer. This is one of the few times that I have seen a drugstore foundation offer an oliy skin and a dry/normal skin option.
Maureen S.
Littleton, CO
I like this foundation because it keeps my face looking pretty matte. My only complaint is that it's lightweight and it seemed to wear off during the day very easily. I wouldn't say it's full coverage because I typically still have to use a powder over it.
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
I love this foundation. At firts I had a bit of a trouble finding my shade since I'm pretty pale with a neutral undertone. It has a great durability and it can easily be builded from medium to high coverage. I have combination skin and I noticed it settles really quickly on my dry patches, I'm looking forward to test the "normal skin" version but I heard the shades are different.
Katie O.
One of my all time favorite foundations! Probably my favorite full coverage drugstore foundation! Gives amazing coverage with a stunning finish. A little bit dry so make sure to have a good base of moisturizer or a hydrating primer and you're good to go!
Rebecca C.
Canton, OH
This is a good foundation for an even better price. It applies well on the skin and leaves a matte/natural finish for me. I have dry skin and find that it does get dry, BUT I do have a bottle of Evian moisture spray that really replenishes my makeup throughout the day!
Overall, it gets the job done!
Roxy O.
This is a great foundation! It provides full coverage and is high quality. I've worn it in rainstorms and to the beach and it has always held up. I'd recommend it to anyone with any skin type looking for an affordable foundation that lasts a long time.
Jini V.
I have combination oily/dry skin and this foundation is perfect for when I need more coverage than just my go to BB cream. fLasts all day, doesn't seem to clog my pores and feels really light. I use it to contour, too! Big fan of this foundation and I've tried a ton!
Cate H.
Mason City, IA
Review for: Buff more...
I am in love with this foundation! I initially switched foundations because my old one made my skin break out terribly. This foundation is long lasting and it works fantastically on my normal to oily skin. I love that the shade I chose matches my skin perfect.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't