BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Dalila I.
Morrisville, NC
Review for: Other more...
Everyone has been raving about this foundation for years and I just got the chance to try it out, and I LOVE IT!
It's full coverage and long lasting on my skin. I got the Combination - Oily Skin in the color 200 - Nude. Try it out, y'all wont regret it.
Gina G.
Chandler, AZ
I've went trough the whole bottle.! This is a medium to full coverage. You can really biuld up with this. It is not actually 24 hours but with retouching it looks amazing on my skin. Bought it at Walmart for 8.49. I will highly recommend this product.!
Mary M.
Spring, TX
This is such a great foundation!! The formula is a dupe for Mac Pro Longwear foundation. The color range rocks, and has shades accommodating every undertone (warm, neutral, cool) I used the shade 350 Rich Tan and it matched my skin perfectly in the summer!
Jini V.
I have combination oily/dry skin and this foundation is perfect for when I need more coverage than just my go to BB cream. fLasts all day, doesn't seem to clog my pores and feels really light. I use it to contour, too! Big fan of this foundation and I've tried a ton!
Cate H.
Mason City, IA
Review for: Buff more...
I am in love with this foundation! I initially switched foundations because my old one made my skin break out terribly. This foundation is long lasting and it works fantastically on my normal to oily skin. I love that the shade I chose matches my skin perfect.
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
I love this foundation. At firts I had a bit of a trouble finding my shade since I'm pretty pale with a neutral undertone. It has a great durability and it can easily be builded from medium to high coverage. I have combination skin and I noticed it settles really quickly on my dry patches, I'm looking forward to test the "normal skin" version but I heard the shades are different.
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
This is one of my fav foundations. It's long lasting and they have some for different types of skins (oil, dry & combination) various colors. The one i get matches my skin perfectly. Its very affordable and can be bought at walmart target walgreens cvs rite aid ... average around $6-10
Jessica W.
Plainfield, IL
This is my go-to all day long foundation. I like high coverage for my acne or acne scarring, depending on my skin. I don't use it every day anymore, only because I am liking the more natural look right now, I use it anytime I need to look flawless or need my makeup to last me hours and hours. I highly recommend using the normal-dry formula unless you have super oily skin. The oily combo version is just a little bit heavier feeling and looking on the skin, even if you are acne prone.
Robyn C.
Portland, OR
I'm iffy on this product. I couldn't decided between a "b" or a "c". I know a lot of other people like this, but I had troubles with it. My face has acne almost all over. I heard this would easily cover acne. But I can only use one light layer before it looks cakey and gross. But one light layer doesn't cover anything up. I'm torn on this product. Maybe I'll have to try it again, but for me, it just isn't all that great.
Gabby G.
Love this stuff! Now it even comes with a pump. I'm so impressed that it actually matches my skin tone perfectly, I'm very pale and have trouble finding the right shade. This is great, light weight and natural looking.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't