23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I thought that this foundation made my face look really oily, it had full coverage but I did not like the feel of it at all. I think that it looked better with some loose powder applied over the top, but overall I did not thing this was a good match for me!
I like this foundation. I always use it when I'm going out to a event or when I'll be wearing my makeup for long periods of time . It does last long but I feel it can get a bit shiny after a while . I also wish it had a pump to get the make up out . Other than those two things I think it a great product and would recommend to other especially for the long wear .
This is a decent foundation, and very good for a drugstore formula. It is a bit cakey for my liking but definitely offers coverage. I find that I have to shake it quite a bit before using. A little goes a long way! I love the new pump design, it's mess free!
I use this as a foundation quite often. It works very well. I thought it was a little pricey for a drug store make up. But I do use it all the time. It covers well and blends easy. I bought it at my local CVS, and usually buy it every few months when ever I run out. Overall it's great for any skin type.
Very good base I like because I recommend hard enough fat in my face hard me 8 hours in my face and would not lose very good finish and you are beautiful pictures you much covers areas with imperfections.
such a great foundation! I love the finish, love the formula, it does NOT budge, descent color selection, affordable, and love that they have added a pump so now there is no mess and the perfect amount is dispensed! Highly recommend to anyone with oily skin!
This is my holy grail foundation. I thought I could only get the coverage I desire from high end products but I took a chance on this and it is now my go to. Goes on smoothly and has great coverage and lasts all day! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
I was reallly hoping to love this product bc of all the rave reviews on it. I think it's a hit or miss though, bc I see that some people have the same problem. It gets soo completely cakey and drying and I normally have pretty oily skin! And yes, I use moisturizer...and primer... doesn't make a difference! Definitely wouldn't be buying again. Not worth finding out if it's a fluke. Everyone's skin is different, right?
I decided to try out this foundation for my combination/oily skin, and I must say I'm a little disappointed. I always look for foundations that lasts long amounts of time, for long school days and work shifts. Even though this foundation has good coverage, but the end of the night I was very greasy in my t zone, even after using a translucent powder.
This foundation of pharmacy is great. Coverage is medium but utilice two time and your skin looks porcelain. for people of oil skin use black lid. for $8.69 is really best . I have it in Toast and is perfect for day o day. I would definitely buy it again.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos