BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ashley B.
Warrior Run, PA
This is my holy grail foundation. I thought I could only get the coverage I desire from high end products but I took a chance on this and it is now my go to. Goes on smoothly and has great coverage and lasts all day! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY
I was never a liquid foundation type of person, simply because my face was so slick it's just slide off.
I used to just use some concealer & powder foundation, but I heard about this foundation on drugstoreprincess, and it was quite unanimous, this foundation was definitely worth a try.

The fact that they had a color for my MAC NW50 skin simply blew my mind.
Cynthia H.
CREATES A DEWY FINISH AND COVERS COMPLETELY. BEST for dry to combo skin. FULL COVERAGE. Lasts all day long. I like using a flat top kabuki! I need to set this foundation with a powder or else I feel like it never sets. It's a wet foundation and easily blendable.
Kelsy W.
Mount Vernon, IL
I like this foundation. I always use it when I'm going out to a event or when I'll be wearing my makeup for long periods of time . It does last long but I feel it can get a bit shiny after a while . I also wish it had a pump to get the make up out . Other than those two things I think it a great product and would recommend to other especially for the long wear .
Jade A.
Flint, MI
My holy grail foundation. I've used high ends and this compares. I have oily combo skin and dark marks from post acne. This offers great coverage without having a cake face. I use to used kat Von d lock it but it was way too thick. This is perfection. Only complaint is that once in a blue moon I'll get a bottle that seems way more liquidy than usual. Not sure why?
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
So good, so long wearing. This is the foundation I wore to my prom. I have used atleast 3-4 bottles of this foundation and I will continue to repurchase. I have oily skin and this makeup makes it look flawless all day. The color selection is also fantastic.
Helen M.
Morrilton , AR
Review for: Buff more...
My favorite foundation ever, lasts all day and makes my skin look amazing. Has lots of skin tone shades so you can find the perfect match. Also love how it has SPF now. You can definitely make it full coverage depending on how you put it on. Has an oily and a dry formula for both skin types. Overall really love this product and it goes for a good price too, $9.00.
Linet R.
Very good base I like because I recommend hard enough fat in my face hard me 8 hours in my face and would not lose very good finish and you are beautiful pictures you much covers areas with imperfections.
jacie b.
Paragould, AR
This is my go to foundation id say for me its as full coverage as i will get at a drug store. A little does go a long ways and I like to apply it with a beauty blender. I do tend to get oily on my t zone area even after setting, but I have pretty oily skin. I do find that it last pretty long not nearly 24 hrs, but it gets me threw the day. I wont wear this foundation if I know I am going to be sweating or if i am just having a lazy day though It can be a little to much for me to wear everyday
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
This is a decent foundation, and very good for a drugstore formula. It is a bit cakey for my liking but definitely offers coverage. I find that I have to shake it quite a bit before using. A little goes a long way! I love the new pump design, it's mess free!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't