BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ashley F.
This is by far my favorite foundation! I have combination oily skin and i have tried a million foundations from drugstore to high end department store and this this colorstay works the best hands down. it stays put all day, it doesn't settle in creases, it has great coverage, and it doesn't get that gross oily build up and break down and slid off my face. love it!
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
So good, so long wearing. This is the foundation I wore to my prom. I have used atleast 3-4 bottles of this foundation and I will continue to repurchase. I have oily skin and this makeup makes it look flawless all day. The color selection is also fantastic.
Jeanne M.
Oakland, CA
I've tried a ton of specialty and drugstore brands when it comes to foundations. I tend to go for more full coverage, but still don't like my makeup feeling caked on. I always end up going back to Revlon, whose product has a good smell, goes on light but with enough coverage. The only trick is finding your perfect shade, but once you do you're pretty much set.
Alyssa C.
East Haddam, CT
I'm completely obsessed with this foundation. I use it everyday (especially because I do not want to use high end foundation every day) and it's literally just as good as some expensive foundations I've tried! My shade is 150 Buff and the finish is for oily/combo skin. It keeps me matte all day long and lasts throughout the day! I'm wearing it in this photo!
Kayla B.
Since freshman year (now a senior), this foundation has been in my must haves for a a while. I'd say it has medium coverage but you could definitely build it up. If you have dry skin, definitely make sure you have the formula for dry skin, or combo. The only thing, for the dry formula, I feel like you need to spray every so often because it can look a bit caked after 4 or 5 hours.
Linet R.
Very good base I like because I recommend hard enough fat in my face hard me 8 hours in my face and would not lose very good finish and you are beautiful pictures you much covers areas with imperfections.
Jade A.
Flint, MI
My holy grail foundation. I've used high ends and this compares. I have oily combo skin and dark marks from post acne. This offers great coverage without having a cake face. I use to used kat Von d lock it but it was way too thick. This is perfection. Only complaint is that once in a blue moon I'll get a bottle that seems way more liquidy than usual. Not sure why?
Amber M.
I thought that this foundation made my face look really oily, it had full coverage but I did not like the feel of it at all. I think that it looked better with some loose powder applied over the top, but overall I did not thing this was a good match for me!
Courtney J.
Review for: Nude more...
Okay, so at my Walmart this is around $10, which ain't cheap. However, out of all the drug store foundations I've tried I gotta say this one is the best. The coverage is amazing. It doesn't leave my skin feeling nasty or sweaty. It stays on well and there's not a lot of transfer, if any. I use combination/oily and it definitely does the job. I highly recommend it!
Christina R.
South Bend, IN
This is my go-to foundation. It's not perfect, but it performs much better than most on my skin. My face gets fairly oily, and most foundations break down very quickly on me. This one controls my oils so well that I end up looking a bit dry. When it does break down, it does so gracefully. The coverage is high enough to hide the majority of my acne and scarring.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't