BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alexxa Q.
Chipley, FL
Since using this, I will never use another foundation. This stuff is amazing! It is the same quality as what you would pay $23 for at mac. But you can find it at a drugstore for half the price. It is very thick, which is GREAT for full coverage. Covers almost every blemish. Although if it's too thick, it can always be thinned out with a little water. And even though it is so thick, it does NOT go on cakey. You can even layer it and it still doesn't look like you're wearing a lot of makeup. I love this!
Melissa P.
Double Oak, TX
This is a great foundation for everyday use. I love how light it feels on my skin. I have very fair skin and a lot of foundations typically appear orange, but this one actually matches my skin tone very well.
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO
One of the best drugstore foundations that I have tried. The color is long lasting and they offer enough shades to match my skin tone. At first I was not impressed with this foundation...then I bought my first Beauty Blender... and now the combination is amazing!
Molly K.
Chicago
This is the best foundation that I have found to date. It stays on all day. Much better than the high end brands that I have used. Covers all blemishes and discoloration with minimal product. It has never broken out my skin and my skin is very prone to breakouts.
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
ColorStay will forever be my Holy Grail products... It's the product I always use when in doubt and it hasn't failed me yet. I use the formula for oily skin and I'm telling you, it's one of the best drugstore foundation to control oiliness. I was able to wear my foundation all day and well in through the night with out it so much as budging ! This foundation is magic
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
After watching recommendations about this foundation on YouTube I decided to give it a try. It was hard to find just the right shade for my skin tone so I purchased Buff and Nude. Buff was a touch too light yet Nude was a touch too dark so I mixed them to create MY perfect shade. This stuff truly is long wearing AND waterproof. It is my favorite drugstore foundation.
Vanessa L.
I am not a fan of this foundation! I found that this foundation made me extremely oily throughout the day, it oxidizes to an orange color, it broke me out, and its hard to wash off. I tried so hard to love this product and it was impossible for me to do so. The only good thing about it is that it has a wide variety of color selection. Other than that, the foundation sucks
Julie L.
Marshalltown, IA
Just picked this up this weekend after hearing about it so much on youtube. I loved it so much I called my friend and told her to head to Ulta to get it too and she also loved it! I wasn't sure what color to pick (hate that you can't try them out) So I guessed and I must have guessed right because you can't even tell I have make up on it matches so perfect! My new go to!
Angie H.
Hand down!!! This is the Best drugstore foundation. I love this. It covered my imperfection. (And I have a lot of imperfection) i felt like it topped off mac foundation (personal opinion) I do feel like is a little heavy but it does what it says. Once you put it on it stays put until you decide to take your makeup off. And my skin is really oily, so for me it was a Win win.
Lynn B.
Broad Brook, CT
First, I will share that I wear Lancome's foundation. However, when I run out or Lancome doesn't have my color in stock I RELY ON Revlon's Colorstay foundation.

This foundation is the only "drugstore" foundation that will hold up compared to "Lancome".

The color blends in great, lasts throughout the day and the consistency is perfect for medium coverage.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't