BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lynn B.
Broad Brook, CT
First, I will share that I wear Lancome's foundation. However, when I run out or Lancome doesn't have my color in stock I RELY ON Revlon's Colorstay foundation.

This foundation is the only "drugstore" foundation that will hold up compared to "Lancome".

The color blends in great, lasts throughout the day and the consistency is perfect for medium coverage.
Kristjana X.
Everett, MA
Review for: Buff more...
I decided to give it a try since I heard so many good reviews online and in person however, it is not my favorite. It has good coverage but it looked a bit cakey on me. Also, it was very difficult for me to find a good color even though there are so many options.
Camryn L.
Review for: Other more...
With these drug store products you don’t get to swatch, so it’s pretty much a guessing game. In my opinion, they have great skin colors to choose from. Mine is a perfect match. The coverage isn’t great, but it’s just enough. The other night it lasted through being rained on and through sweat. I definitely recommend this. It is one of the best foundations I’ve ever used!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
This foundation is terrible it's slides all over your face even when you wear a primer it's pretty lightweight and although there are a lot of colors for different skin tones I'm just not very impressed with the formula at all. It is the opposite of color "stay"
Sariah W.
Mesa, AZ
I love that this foundation is specifically for combination oily skin. Since I've been using this my forehead and chin don't get oily through out the day. I don't know if it actually lasts 24 hours because I don't wear it for that long but it does last all day.
Melissa P.
Double Oak, TX
This is a great foundation for everyday use. I love how light it feels on my skin. I have very fair skin and a lot of foundations typically appear orange, but this one actually matches my skin tone very well.
Melissa M.
Absolutely in love with this foundation! I love a matte finish and this does it and doesn't look cakey, I have normal to combo skin so this is perfect! It has full coverage with a brush and medium coverage with a sponge, but buildable! And I LOVE having the pump!!
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have tried other foundations but always end up coming back to this product. It is buildable and looks great when applied with a beauty blender or brush and has long lasting coverage. The coverage is amazing and it never looks heavy or cakey. I LOVE this stuff!
Tasha F.
PENDLETON, OR
Great drug store foundation for oily skin that gives full coverage. I only gave it 4 stars because I feel like my last 2 bottles have been different or reacting on my skin differently. I am not only getting about 6 hours of coverage before it starts to break down. I have changed my skin care routine so that may be effecting it, but before it always gave me a flawless look that would last forever.
Chelsea C.
Des allemands, LA
Review for: Buff more...
For the spring and summer this has been a go to foundation for me. With having oily skin it keeps me looking less shiny throughout the day. It lasts a good portion of the day, but needs a setting powder. I would keep repurchasing this product for years to come.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't