BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ashley G.
Buffalo, NY
I love this foundation! With a primer and powder it gives high end foundation a run for its money. Great coverage and long lasting! I swear by the combo/oily version, it’s matte and looks so flawless! #1 Drug Store, by the way I was a Sephora employee for 2 years.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
This foundation is ehhhh okay... it was full coverage and seemed alright at first. But it oxidized pretty bad and the palest shade they had wasn’t even remotely close to what my skin tone was. If they changed the color of the foundation is would be a great foundation!!
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my go-to foundation. I alternate between two shades depending on the season. I have been using it for about 5 years. It stays on for extended time and photographs great. It has a light-weight feel and does not clog pores. I recommend this product every chance I get!
Julie P.
Kingsport
I have to say this foundation applies very very beautifully when its applied correctly and a thinly applied. If too much is applied all at once it can make you look very cakey but when applied a little at a time it blends out just fantastic. Love this foundation.
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
Review for: Buff more...
This looks really nice on the skin. It is more of a medium coverage. It blends out really nice and makes your skin look smooth. It doesn't last very long on my skin I get maybe 6 hours of it looking good on my skin after that it starts breaking up on my skin.
Tabatha W.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Golden Caramel more...
Only foundation I have found that perfectly matches my skin AND stays on all day!! Easy to use and you don’t have to use a ton of it for it to do its job! I have freckles so it’s hard to find a foundation that can cover my spots without being “cakey” looking!
Angela W.
Bardstown, KY
I like the availability of this product, however I’m not too fond of the “color stay” aspect. I still have some foundation on when I remove my makeup at night, but it doesn’t look nearly as good as when i had put it on that morning and most of it has worn off.
Mari D.
This is one of my favorite affordable foundations!  It works great on my dry skin, and although it makes my skin feel dewy, it does not cause it to look too oily or shiny.  I don't know why this foundation isn't more hyped up, because it is awesome!
Katie B.
Rochester
Great coverage and staying power. This actually was pale enough for me. It's so hard to find things this light in the drugstore. A bottle lasts a long time and it's full coverage so a little goes a long way. I apply with a dense foundation brush or a sponge.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
Review for: Buff more...
Not sure why the purpose and active ingredient is "sunscreen"amd the dorections say to put on 15 mins before going into the sun...but the coverage is alright and is buildable. is this makeup or sunscreen?
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't