BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Carolyn G.
Salem, OR
I have been using this foundation for about a year now and I like it pretty well. It stays all day. I recently got the compact version to try and it was greasy and didn't stay on, except for the concealer portion which was a good consistency, and had staying power.
Mackenzie O.
As someone with very pale skin, it can be hard to find foundation that doesn't make me look orange. This is the first foundation I have discovered that matches my skin tone, covers imperfections, and doesn't feel super heavy/goopy on my skin.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
First I have really oily skin and most makeups make me breakout, even more oily, and just does not last. This product does not make me breakout at all !!! Its a plus plus plus because its for oily skin and it has SPF which is great. Wish the SPF number would be high though.
Carli D.
Review for: Buff more...
This is one of the foundations I reach for often. I have combination/oily/acne prone skin and this foundation gives me amazing coverage. It is extremely full coverage so I only use it on the days I need more of a flawless finish. The only con is that I find my oiliness starts to come through after a few hours of wear even when I use the one made for combination/oily skin.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
I used to wear this foundation before I went cruelty free with my makeup and I absolutely loved it. It stayed on most of the day and looked fine by the end of the day. My only gripe is that I wish they made a color a tad lighter than the fairest one and a little less yellow. Well, another gripe is that they test on animals which is completely unnecessary in this day and age.
Bjet C.
Burlington, WI
This is my all time fave foundation from the drugstore. It's matte, not flat. The coverage is amazing. Doesn't cling on my my dry patches and has a wide variety of shades. I've gone through so many of these foundations and would gladly go through more. It lasts all day.
Katie Z.
Round Rock, TX
This is the best drug-store foundation hands down! It is absolutely perfect for combination/oily skin, it keeps your face matte but not fake looking. This finish is demi-matte. This product can look like too much if not used properly though, so be careful! The color selection is not bad considering the price and that it is a drug-store brand. You get a ton of product as well. This foundation lasts all day weather set with a powder or spray.
Cindy V.
As a makeup artist I use many highend foundations. This foundation right here is one of my absolute favorites and that's including highend ones as well. If blends beautifully onto the skin and lasts all day long without budging! A must have in every woman's makeup bag!
Erin M.
Dickinson, ND
This is my go-to foundation that I use every day (Shade 250). I apply with a foundation brush. I have combination skin and the formula fits dry and oily skin perfectly. I set it with a matte powder (usually either Maybelline Dream Matte Powder or Rimmel London Matte Powder) and would definitely recommend doing so to combat oil. No signs of oxidation or smearing. Long lasting.
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR
I like this brand, not as much as I love my L'Oreal Pro-Glow though. I have used this foundation for probably a year before I purchased another type. Coverage is great, price is great. Some products just don't work for people but this seems to work for a lot of people.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't