23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my go-to foundation that I use every day (Shade 250). I apply with a foundation brush. I have combination skin and the formula fits dry and oily skin perfectly. I set it with a matte powder (usually either Maybelline Dream Matte Powder or Rimmel London Matte Powder) and would definitely recommend doing so to combat oil. No signs of oxidation or smearing. Long lasting.
I used to really love this foundation until I found my Covergirl ones. I realize that this foundation pulls orange on my skin when I have pinky undertones. It's a high coverage foundation. I do find that this foundation does clog my pores, but I do love the look of it.
I bought this because it heard it was one of the best drugstore foundations, and I agree. It gives awesome coverage. Doesn't turn orange or cakey. It gives me skin a flawless appearance and you can't beat the price. A great bargain beauty find.
This is pretty much just as good (if not better) than many high end foundations. Medium coverage and good color/tone range. I love the affordability of the drugstore price and allows you to get different shades for different seasons. Its a must try if you haven't yet!
I'm used to using Tarte 12-hour Amazon Clay Foundation, then I switched to this one to save some money. Honestly will probably never buy this foundation again. I have combination skin, mostly oily with acne but some very dry spots as well. This foundation had a very sheer coverage and was difficult to apply multiple layers without looking like a cake-face. It helped a lot with my oily skin, although made my face break-out more and made my dry patches even drier. The only way I can use this foundation now is if I apply some Hemp Oil to my face before hand to help with the acne and dry patches.
This foundation is really nice and it has a nice coverage although I found it really hard to find a warm undertone that matched my skin tone. Most of the time there was a pink undertone in the foundation that I didn't like. If you have a cool skin tone and want something affordable, this is a good choice for you.
This is the best drug-store foundation hands down! It is absolutely perfect for combination/oily skin, it keeps your face matte but not fake looking. This finish is demi-matte. This product can look like too much if not used properly though, so be careful! The color selection is not bad considering the price and that it is a drug-store brand. You get a ton of product as well. This foundation lasts all day weather set with a powder or spray.
I recently started looking up my favorite makeup products ingredients to see how safe they are, and this product was rated very badly. I love this foundation and its sad how unsafe it is for my body. Here's the website if you want to see it for yourself or to check your other products. http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/
As a makeup artist I use many highend foundations. This foundation right here is one of my absolute favorites and that's including highend ones as well. If blends beautifully onto the skin and lasts all day long without budging! A must have in every woman's makeup bag!
I like this foundation a lot, it does have good staying power and is pretty weightless. It goes ok OK, it does dry and set pretty quick so you want to be quick moving. I will disagree with the "good for summer" reviews. I found in the summer if I was sweating this would bead up and make a mess on my face, so I would need to switch to a different foundation on hotter days.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos