BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I find that this foundation works pretty well. It sits well on the skin and does not crease too bad. It is easy to apply with either a brush or beauty sponge such as the beauty blender. I find that it is not matte enough for me but it is a good alternative to more expensive options
Olivia P.
This is a really great foundation from the drugstore. I have oily skin and this lasts pretty well on me compared to most foundations. If you're having trouble getting it to look good, apply it with a beauty blender first and then buff it with a brush. It makes it look so natural!
Megan C.
Wailuku, HI
I absolutely LOOOOVE this foundation! I used to always use the fit me! Foundation, but ever since I started using the revlon brand I've Never Used any other ones. When you apply it it's not thick or heavy feeling, it's very comfortable. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Wilson A.
Walnut
This is a really amazing formula!

The price is $10 with a 1floz bottle

I have the one for oily/ combo skin, and it really does work. It's very long wearing and keeps a Demi matte finish.

You don't need any heavy powders to set because it does give a powdery finish. That alone will last all day and give a natural look!!
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
First I have really oily skin and most makeups make me breakout, even more oily, and just does not last. This product does not make me breakout at all !!! Its a plus plus plus because its for oily skin and it has SPF which is great. Wish the SPF number would be high though.
Sarai M.
I give this a 5 out of 5 because it gives amazing coverage and u can find it almost anywhere I bought mine I'm walmart it's so affordable, it it very easy to blend and u can apply it with anything u apply ur foundation and I would definitely buy this foundation again
Alicia F.
I love this foundation... I have Been broke out lately and had a horrible time covering it, a friend told me to try this and sure enough It covers up my acne super well. I have used it with my beauty blender and a brush and the brush definitely helps it cover more :)
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
I love this foundation!  I bought this at the beginning of winter and have been using it ever since! They have a perfect shade for my color in winter and the shade selection is great! It goes on beautifully and makes your skin look amazing! It is pretty full coverage and lasts a decent amount of time! I think my only problem with this is that it starts to crease at the end of the day in my oily spots! Which happens a lot with any foundation!  Maybe if I started using a matte primer this would help but overall still a great drugstore foundation!
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
I suppose any foundation can be for combination/oily skin, or so this one seems. I have very oily skin with dry patches, and this foundation made my skin an oily mess and accentuated my dry patches. Applies very thick, tends to look very cakey. Had to touch up all day.
J G.
Beulaville, NC
This is a great foundation for many reasons. First it has a great selection for different skin colors. When applying it on it is best to use a damp makeup sponge because the foundation is a bit thick to apply evenly by fingers. The staying power of this foundation is like no other, it will last you the whole day.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't