BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Patricia M.
I have moderate oily skin so most drugstore foundations ive tried have slid off my face like a pancake or made me look like a shiny disco ball... this one absolutely does not i love it! its stays on all day and i rarely have to blot, it also matches my olive undertone covers my blemishes but looks natural I'd say its a medium to full coverage. my favorite drugstore foundation by far :)
lorena j.
Montclair, CA
Review for: Buff more...
Lasts all day favorite drug store foundation covers all imperfection. It's a medium to high coverage. Idon't break out at all with this foundation. Once itake a selfie with this foundation the fave looks amazing ihave been using this foundation for years already the picture ihave is with the foundation on
Emily H.
Bexley, OH
Revlon Colorstay foundation is my go to everyday base. They have a wide range of shades to match my skin as my tan changes throughout the year. It truly does last 24 hours without fading or caking. They recently added a pump to the bottle which allows for an easier application.
Kerleah M.
Review for: Buff more...
This stuff is so great! I have a hard time finding good products that actually work for oily skin, but this was a holy grail. I have super oily skin and this stuff works great with my elf primer. The formula is not super heavy either. It is definitely oil free and does not make me break out. This is one of my favorite foundations. It can be compared to high ends like MAC's matchmaster.
Carrie R.
Oshkosh, WI
As far as drugstore makeup goes, this is one of my faves, especially because it comes in a pump bottle now! This range is huge so everyone has a shade, the wear is reasonably 8 hours, and it comes for oily people and dry friends! The price is reasonable for the amount you get, and it lasts quite a bit considering the coverage.
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
I love the color stay line of Revlon. The coverage is full but can be sheeted out with a beauty blender. I can always find my shade no matter the season. I love the long wearing formula. I have noticed some of this line is starting to come with a pump, which is an added plus!
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
This is my FAVORITE liquid foundation right now. I found my perfect shade. It is very full coverage and applies well with sponge or brush. I used this for prom for flawless skin. I set it with my Coty airspun powder and I really stayed matte all day! It stayed on at prom too!
Olivia P.
This is a really great foundation from the drugstore. I have oily skin and this lasts pretty well on me compared to most foundations. If you're having trouble getting it to look good, apply it with a beauty blender first and then buff it with a brush. It makes it look so natural!
Megan C.
Wailuku, HI
I absolutely LOOOOVE this foundation! I used to always use the fit me! Foundation, but ever since I started using the revlon brand I've Never Used any other ones. When you apply it it's not thick or heavy feeling, it's very comfortable. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Maria B.
Indio, CA
I love this foundation it's so great. I apply it with my beauty blender and then apply it with a brush and it has super flawless coverage. It's so long lasting I love it. My favorite part is that it doesn't get super oily throughout the day I will continue to repurchase .
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't