23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,786 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I have moderate oily skin so most drugstore foundations ive tried have slid off my face like a pancake or made me look like a shiny disco ball... this one absolutely does not i love it! its stays on all day and i rarely have to blot, it also matches my olive undertone covers my blemishes but looks natural I'd say its a medium to full coverage. my favorite drugstore foundation by far :)
Review for: Buff more...
Lasts all day favorite drug store foundation covers all imperfection. It's a medium to high coverage. Idon't break out at all with this foundation. Once itake a selfie with this foundation the fave looks amazing ihave been using this foundation for years already the picture ihave is with the foundation on
Revlon Colorstay foundation is my go to everyday base. They have a wide range of shades to match my skin as my tan changes throughout the year. It truly does last 24 hours without fading or caking. They recently added a pump to the bottle which allows for an easier application.
Review for: Buff more...
This stuff is so great! I have a hard time finding good products that actually work for oily skin, but this was a holy grail. I have super oily skin and this stuff works great with my elf primer. The formula is not super heavy either. It is definitely oil free and does not make me break out. This is one of my favorite foundations. It can be compared to high ends like MAC's matchmaster.
As far as drugstore makeup goes, this is one of my faves, especially because it comes in a pump bottle now! This range is huge so everyone has a shade, the wear is reasonably 8 hours, and it comes for oily people and dry friends! The price is reasonable for the amount you get, and it lasts quite a bit considering the coverage.
I love the color stay line of Revlon. The coverage is full but can be sheeted out with a beauty blender. I can always find my shade no matter the season. I love the long wearing formula. I have noticed some of this line is starting to come with a pump, which is an added plus!
This is my FAVORITE liquid foundation right now. I found my perfect shade. It is very full coverage and applies well with sponge or brush. I used this for prom for flawless skin. I set it with my Coty airspun powder and I really stayed matte all day! It stayed on at prom too!
This is a really great foundation from the drugstore. I have oily skin and this lasts pretty well on me compared to most foundations. If you're having trouble getting it to look good, apply it with a beauty blender first and then buff it with a brush. It makes it look so natural!
I absolutely LOOOOVE this foundation! I used to always use the fit me! Foundation, but ever since I started using the revlon brand I've Never Used any other ones. When you apply it it's not thick or heavy feeling, it's very comfortable. I highly recommend this to everyone!
I love this foundation it's so great. I apply it with my beauty blender and then apply it with a brush and it has super flawless coverage. It's so long lasting I love it. My favorite part is that it doesn't get super oily throughout the day I will continue to repurchase .
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos