BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Patricia M.
I have moderate oily skin so most drugstore foundations ive tried have slid off my face like a pancake or made me look like a shiny disco ball... this one absolutely does not i love it! its stays on all day and i rarely have to blot, it also matches my olive undertone covers my blemishes but looks natural I'd say its a medium to full coverage. my favorite drugstore foundation by far :)
Pamela C.
If you have a hard time finding a foundation that helps control your oily skin, you should try this one. It keeps me matte for a couple of hours then in turns into a satin finish that doesn't look bad at all. It has a really full coverage that can look cakey if it is applied with a brush, in my opinion. I use a sponge to sheer it out a bit and spot conceal with it if necessary. It has really nice packaging and the pump makes so much easier to use.
I finally found a color that matches my skin to without it looking to try it's very smooth liquid and perfect for my skin. Until I walked out into the real world and realized how horrible it had oxidize with the air barely touching it. The heat only made it worse do I recommend this problem yes only if you sincerely want to look like Donald trump lol.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Buff more...
I am always on the search for the perfect foundation...and with Revlon Colorstay I think I may have found it! This offers medium to full coverage and does a good job of covering the occasional cystic acne I get as well as acne scars. This matches my skin tone perfectly (which is more than I can say for Makeup Forever) and it does not feel heavy on your face. This is a must have in my opinion.
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
This is my FAVORITE liquid foundation right now. I found my perfect shade. It is very full coverage and applies well with sponge or brush. I used this for prom for flawless skin. I set it with my Coty airspun powder and I really stayed matte all day! It stayed on at prom too!
Heather G.
I just decided to try this foundation because I didn't feel like going to get the Mac studio fix. This is the closest one I found with full coverage and it really helps so it's not too oils throughout the day. Like it a lot for the price compared to paying almost $30 for Mac.
Emily H.
Columbus, OH
Revlon Colorstay foundation is my go to everyday base. They have a wide range of shades to match my skin as my tan changes throughout the year. It truly does last 24 hours without fading or caking. They recently added a pump to the bottle which allows for an easier application.
lorena j.
Montclair, CA
Review for: Buff more...
Lasts all day favorite drug store foundation covers all imperfection. It's a medium to high coverage. Idon't break out at all with this foundation. Once itake a selfie with this foundation the fave looks amazing ihave been using this foundation for years already the picture ihave is with the foundation on
Tracey I.
Gainesville, FL
Revlon Color Stay is a perfect "everyday" foundation. It is reasonably priced (although on the higher end for drugstore). It offers a medium, matte coverage but is "buildable". I plan to keep ColorStay Mocha in my foundation arsenal as long as they sell it. GREAT foundation.
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
I love the color stay line of Revlon. The coverage is full but can be sheeted out with a beauty blender. I can always find my shade no matter the season. I love the long wearing formula. I have noticed some of this line is starting to come with a pump, which is an added plus!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't