BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Melisandra T.
Murrieta, CA
But if you have mastered the skill of applying foundation evenly and quickly before it dries on your skin, then you'll probably like this foundation. The best thing about it is its cheap and affordable and it stays on for a very long time. I also like the fact that it does not look cakey and after you apply it, and you have a natural glow. I would consider it the best make-up I've ever had because my skin has reactions to everything I've used before.
Hanna R.
Moreno Valley, CA
This stuff has been amazing! I found it as a recommendation as a dupe for a department store brand and figured I would give this a shot first. I LOVE it. It stays through my work day and then I just do a little touch up when I get home if I'm going out. I use a beauty blender type sponge to put it on and it blends really well.
blair b.
Review for: Buff more...
This is one of the best foundations ive tried in my life. It's completely full coverage. I have red cheeks and it covers those completely. I also have extremely dry skin and it doesn't dry out or cake up on my dry patches. It's a lovely texture and extremely comfortable to wear
Sky H.
Alexandria, Ky
I love that they have these in different skin types. This was the only one I ever used for like 2 years during my cheap-college days. Salty they switched to the pump, but it's still the same thing. Also, one of the only drugstore foundations thats light enough for me and doesn't turn orange later.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Buff more...
I am always on the search for the perfect foundation...and with Revlon Colorstay I think I may have found it! This offers medium to full coverage and does a good job of covering the occasional cystic acne I get as well as acne scars. This matches my skin tone perfectly (which is more than I can say for Makeup Forever) and it does not feel heavy on your face. This is a must have in my opinion.
Ana BM141536 P.
Doral, FL
Mi favorita para lucir natural, para poner cada dia, buena gama de colores, con proteccion solar pero fotografia muy bien. frasco con buena cantidad, facil de aplicar y ligera con buena cobertura que se puede completar agregando capas. el precio es genial y la encuentras en cualquier parte!
Missy B.
Really good foundation. Bought the dry/normal skin version, since I use acne creams my skin get VERY dry. It blends really nicely and doesn't cake around dry patches, like so many of my other foundations do. Recommend for any skin type since there's also an oily skin version!
Kathleen T.
I've tried many high end foundations for medium-full coverage on my oily/combo skin, and none of them compare to what the Revlon ColorStay can do. It's hands down one of the best - not only in price but also in terms of what I look for in a foundation. I use an oil-free primer prior to applying ColorStay with a beauty blender and this stuff allows my makeup to stay matte throughout the day.
Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
My go to daily foundation routine includes Revlon Color Stay. This foundation lasts on my oily skin at least 12 hours. They have a large range of shades and powders to match. It has been called a dupe for MAC studio fluid fix but I honestly like my revlon color stay better!
ashley h.
I really like this foundation and has pretty good coverage and the color range is pretty good and it was easy to find one that suited someone who has paler skin like myself
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't