23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
By far the greatest drug store foundation out there. Long lasting and great pigment. Great coverage and it's a great price! I have light olive toned skin and have a herd time finding shades that actually match my skin and this one is wonderful! Highly recommend this product
This is my go-to foundation! I have used it for many many years and I love the quality of the product, especially considering the price! There are a wide range of shades which I really like and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry. I recommend this product to every one!
One of the bettter drug store foundations ive found. Its a good light/medium coverage. If youre looking for full coverage I would look else where. But it stays on great all day theres a litte wear you can tell at the end if the day but over all a pretty good product!!
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige more...
One of my favorite drugstore foundation. It is perfect for my oily skin because, it is super matte. It is very high coverage and you can layer it very easily. It covers all of my blemishes which is very great. The thing is, it is dry very fast so you need to work fast.
This has been my go to foundation for years. However, I think my skin type may have changed a little. I used to have combination skin and now I have dry skin. This formula is for combination / oily. I think I have tried the other liquid formula but now I prefer the coverage of the Revlon ColorStay Whipped foundation
Review for: Other more...
I use Fresh Beige in the Combo formula. I'm 49. This lasts ALL DAY, even in California heat. Little oxidation. I started from this for years and prefer it to EL Double wear. It's affordable and easily blended. Feels like nothing and dries down nicely. My HG foundation.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond more...
This is the foundation I use in days I want a lot of coverage! I am not one to go for heavy foundations and I tend to steer clear or anything that claims to be full coverage, but I really enjoyed this one. It feels light on the skin and the shade range is pretty big.
I really like the coverage on this makeup. It is definitely full coverage. It blends out really nicely. This is a pump foundation so I was happy about that. The product lasts for hours and hours so I don’t worry about it coming off throughout the day. Highly recommend!
This is my favorite drug store foundation! One of the best color matches I've had and it gives me a flawless face every time over my porefessional benefit primer!
I was not impressed with this foundation. The color was pretty accurate and it didn’t oxidize on me but the foundation did nothing for my skin. It settles into fine lines and wrinkles and it dried my skin out so much by the end of the day my foundation was faking off.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos