BY REVLON

• How do you prefer to apply? 63 Answers
  • I currently have revlon photoready foundation in the colo...1 Answers
  • What's better , makeup or candy ? Revlon Colorstay Makeup4 Answers
Lauren T.
I have used the Revlon Colorstay Foundation as my go to foundation for almost a year now. This foundation has a smooth dewy consistency and is great for combination to oily skin. After having tried the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation and having used the Revlon Colorstay I found that the Revlon Colorstay is a great, cheaper alternative for the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation. The consistency is the same and they both provide full coverage for the whole day.
Breannia S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Revlon stay makeup is ok.its not a bad product the only problem are the shades.I would like a color that more inbetwren for brown women.because the dark is to dark.the lighter colors are to light.then I end up mixing the dark and light to find my tone.it would be nice for the makeup company to get a larger variety of skin colors.
Marry H.
Honolulu, HI
I love this foundation because it has a nice matte finish to soak up my oils off my face. I have very problematic skin and this foundation covers them without the use of concealer. I have to warn you though, if you apply too much of this, it can look cakey. During the winter time, I have combo skin so this foundation can really emphasize your dry patches so remember to moisturize very well on those areas. I love that it does not oxidize on my skin and it does not melt off my face like other foundations. Other than that, it is my top favorite foundations from the drugstore for people with oily and problematic skin.
Claudia R.
Montclair, CA
It's been my go to drugstore foundation for years! This new packaging came with a new formulation which I'm not a fan of. It does not last 24hrs. It slides off face in a couple of hrs. New formula has SPF 15 not bad but I prefer it without. Will not repurchase again. Why try to fix something that was not broke in the first place.
Oceanna R.
Oakville, CT
I hate this foundation with all of my being I would give it 0 stars if I could. 24 hours of you have perfect skin maybe but this does
NOT last with my oily skin. The initial
First impression and look is nice, it seems like it has a natural finish and whatnot, but throughout the day it breaks up me ends up sliding everywhere, transferring everywhere, and looking terrible. I don't recommend at ALL.
Samantha C.
Tried and true!
Used this stuff for years and every once in a while will reach back for it. Buildable coverage with lasting power. However, I do find it doesn't help control my oils, even with the combo oily formula. And the smell is a littke chemical-ey to me, but it doesn't linger long when it dries and sets.
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
Been using this for years now. I love love love this foundation. It has awesome coverage and last for quite some time. I have oily skin and this stuff helps a lot. It's only about $12 at ulta which is where I buy this and normally they have sales anyway. Everyone should try out this foundation!
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
This is a foundation that I have used for a long time and that's is well loved. Even though they changed the formula, it is still really good. The coverage and longevity is always amazing and the price is pretty good. For a drugstore brand, they have a pretty good amount of shades, but not many for deep skin tones. This is a foundation that always works for me, so I will definitely repurchase.
Kenzie B.
Henderson, NV
I use this foundation every single day even though it is not that perfect. It is the most full coverage foundation I've ever used, especially the one for oily skin. I use the one for dry skin and it still clings to my dry areas... It doesn't make my skin break out and doesn't look natural (I think it has to do with my skin being very dry), It does streeak when you apply it with your fingers (which I do) and with a brush (I've tried it, makes my skin streaky and makes foundation more sheer). I'm using it but actively looking for a better foundation that doesn't make my dry spots more visible and that's a little thicker
Rochelle N.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is pretty good, and pigmented. A little goes a long way with this liquid foundation. It is very long lasting, and this foundation gives off a natural coverage. It can be mixed with oils to have a dewy finish. I wear this foundation on a daily basis for school and it holds up really well.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't