23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Tengo el tono 180 y me queda un poco clara para mi color de piel, pero me funciona muy bien para equilibrarlo cuando me hago un maquillaje tipo sun kissed. Me gusta difuminarla con una BB, tiene una cobertura buena y un acabado semi mate que me gusta bastante. La volvería a comprar
This is light weight foundation that has very great coverage. A little bit of this foundation (while used with a beauty blender or foundation brush) goes a long way. I'm still use this foundation and don't plan on changing anytime soon. It's also very affordable (got mine for $12).
I have had this foundation for a while and I keep coming back to it every once in a while. I picked a lighter shade (that I have to mix with other shades) because I could not find the exact shade I wanted that would give me good yellow illuminating undertones. I love it and would use again.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I love how it has medium to full coverage. It is good for all skin types. I have combination skin with dry patches. A pro is that it lasts all day, but a con is that you have to be to careful that it doesn't get cakey.
By far my FAVORITE foundation. Everyone has their own personal preference and this is mine. 240 is the perfect color for my skin tone. This foundation is long lasting and affordable. I have used 1 bottle and will be re purchasing it. Before I don't think the bottle had a pump but they added it now, which makes it easier to use.
The Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin was just okay. I did have high hopes for this product but to be honest I did not see a whole lot of difference beings that it is triggered towards combo/oily skin. The formula was nice and not too heavy and had a nice finish.
Been using this for years now. I love love love this foundation. It has awesome coverage and last for quite some time. I have oily skin and this stuff helps a lot. It's only about $12 at ulta which is where I buy this and normally they have sales anyway. Everyone should try out this foundation!
I have used this product for at least five months, and it is the best drug store make up that I have tried yet. It covers all of my blemishes and redness fantastically. It tends to fade more than 40$ foundation throughout the day, but you'll have that with the price. I believe it is the best make up that you can find for the price and would recommend it to anyone on a budget for average day wear!
I love mine stays on my skin so long kind of got it too dark but I mix my covergirl troble by which I got too light for my skin tone and that make the perfect shade and it's like a built in primer too.Love , love , love it so much I consider it a full coverage foundation but I don't know about your skin shade.
I don't like the consistency its very runny. It's buildable if you do it right, which is nice, but it does not spread evenly at all and it ends up looking cakey most of the time. It was a big let down for me, but I still use it because I haven't got around to buying another. Maybe it's just me, because I have noticed a lot of good reviews, but this makeup doesn't last long either! In order to look good all day you have to keep re applying! It will probably look best with a nice concealer or bb cream underneath, but I don't really like it
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos