BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Marry H.
Honolulu, HI
I love this foundation because it has a nice matte finish to soak up my oils off my face. I have very problematic skin and this foundation covers them without the use of concealer. I have to warn you though, if you apply too much of this, it can look cakey. During the winter time, I have combo skin so this foundation can really emphasize your dry patches so remember to moisturize very well on those areas. I love that it does not oxidize on my skin and it does not melt off my face like other foundations. Other than that, it is my top favorite foundations from the drugstore for people with oily and problematic skin.
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige more...
This is a foundation that I have used for a long time and that's is well loved. Even though they changed the formula, it is still really good. The coverage and longevity is always amazing and the price is pretty good. For a drugstore brand, they have a pretty good amount of shades, but not many for deep skin tones. This is a foundation that always works for me, so I will definitely repurchase.
Breannia S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Revlon stay makeup is ok.its not a bad product the only problem are the shades.I would like a color that more inbetwren for brown women.because the dark is to dark.the lighter colors are to light.then I end up mixing the dark and light to find my tone.it would be nice for the makeup company to get a larger variety of skin colors.
Kathy O.
Jesse, WV
I have tried numerous foundations and recently heard a lot of others praising this foundation, I bought it and really like the way it blends onto my skin and it seems to last all day with a setting powder. I highly recommend this product , it is budget friendly and a great product.
Claudia R.
Montclair, CA
It's been my go to drugstore foundation for years! This new packaging came with a new formulation which I'm not a fan of. It does not last 24hrs. It slides off face in a couple of hrs. New formula has SPF 15 not bad but I prefer it without. Will not repurchase again. Why try to fix something that was not broke in the first place.
Kendra A.
This foundation is one that I keep in my makeup collection. I tend to go back and forth with this one. it is good for combo skin. Downfall is that if you are taking photos with flash photography it does have SPF which creates a whiteout effect. Definitely good for everyday wear though.
Oceanna R.
Oakville, CT
I hate this foundation with all of my being I would give it 0 stars if I could. 24 hours of you have perfect skin maybe but this does
NOT last with my oily skin. The initial
First impression and look is nice, it seems like it has a natural finish and whatnot, but throughout the day it breaks up me ends up sliding everywhere, transferring everywhere, and looking terrible. I don't recommend at ALL.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
This foundation is my everyday foundation, Good for all skin types. I have oily to combination skin depending on the season. I love this foundation because it looks amazing on and it is under $20. You can pick this foundation up at your local drugstore or walmart. Must Have Staple Product. I wish Revlon will provide more of a variety of shades, but other than that I love this foundation.
Samantha M.
I have awful acne-prone skin that is overly oily, but this is one foundation that makes both problems take a break. I haven't tried many different foundations and I'm on a limited budget, but after a lot of researching reviews I picked this one. I've been using it for about 3 years now and I'm very happy with it! I never break out, it is breathable, and it doesn't make my face any more oily.
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
I haven't used this in a while but I thought it to be quite good foundation. It felt pretty good on the skin. I just have a hard time having any foundation to stay on the skin throughout the day. I may need a higher end primer however; I would say this product is worth purchasing.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't