BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
This was given to me by a makeup artist. I like it for a light foundation. It's full coverage but it's not heavy on your face. If another foundation powder is added over it,your face will look cakey. So sorry to those who do that. It worked well with my highlighter tho. The only thing I would say is if you have large pores or areas of dry skin, be sure to use a primer or a lotion before application
Natalie K.
Spring Hill, FL
Best drugstore foundation ever!! I have tried many other ones and none of them beat this foundation. You get about medium coverage I'm sure you could build it up to full but I don't like having a lot on my face. It looks and feels amazing in the skin and they have a variety of colors.
Jolie N.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This is my ride or die drugstore foundation.it had great coverage and lasts all day. I barley have to touch up while wearing this. I get oily in t-zone and with this foundation it keeps it under control easily. Only complaint is that if you have dry areas it will cling onto them. Also if built up too much it can look cakey so use a little and go from there. And sometimes it breaks up around my nose.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
Let's get this straight- this is the best drug store heavy coverage foundation out there. Why three stars? It broke my skin out like crazy! I got through half the bottle before I couldn't take it anymore. I switched to a premium brand after I realized that I needed something less heavy.
K W.
Revlon Colorstay foundation keeps my oily skin matte and lasts all day! It can be tricky to apply as it dries quickly but I have had great success using a damp beauty blender!
Lindsey W.
Review for: Buff more...
I am normally not a user of foundation but I used this for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in and it was fantastic! it lasted all day and all night long and still looked great! felt light and I forgot I was wearing anything! i am a fan of this foundation! it made me want to use it more and the best part is that if wasn't super expensive less than 10 bucks that's my kind of makeup, inexpensive but quality
Fawzia E.
I bought the combination/oily one because I have combination skin and wanted a matte finish. But this one should only be bought by people with extremely oily skin because it is so drying. My chin which is normally oily had flakes! It also seeps into creases and under skin flakes very easily.
PATRICIA G.

I tried some concealers Revlon and I must say that although they cover very well have had problems with the amount of sunscreen containing and colors available. I have not managed to find my tone, I always seem very clear and I end up looking like a ghost. I think there are better products.
Erica M.
I have oily/combination skin but it leans more oily. I love this for every day wear. I usually wear it to work and end up sweating so much but the foundation does stay in place. I find that I only have to blot my face one time. It is definitely on my top 5 foundation repurchases list!
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
Verified Purchase
This is the perfect product and goes great with my skin, but as the day goes on it gets darker. I only use it on the areas where I'll bronze over because I love the finish but I need a different one for my T zone and highlighting areas. Might look into getting a super light one for those areas and hope it doesn't get too dark by the end of my work day.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't