BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Viviana P.
Bought this foundation from Walmart, for combination/dry skin. It's a great formula, incredible coverage, applies wonderfully (I recommend with a beauty blender). Lasts all day, doesn't crease or feel oily at all. It is my go-to foundation. Re-purchase every time. 10/10 recommend :)
Jolie N.
San Antonio , TX
This is my ride or die drugstore foundation.it had great coverage and lasts all day. I barley have to touch up while wearing this. I get oily in t-zone and with this foundation it keeps it under control easily. Only complaint is that if you have dry areas it will cling onto them. Also if built up too much it can look cakey so use a little and go from there. And sometimes it breaks up around my nose.
PATRICIA G.

I tried some concealers Revlon and I must say that although they cover very well have had problems with the amount of sunscreen containing and colors available. I have not managed to find my tone, I always seem very clear and I end up looking like a ghost. I think there are better products.
Teresa B.
Huntington Beach, CA
My fav fav foundation for my combo skin. Works great even in 100 degree weather. You might have to touch up once during the day. Can wear without primer and effective but a good primer will give a smooth look. Downside for me is difficulty finding my shade. I am olive skin with warm yellow undertone. Most of them are grey and pink toned.
Fawzia E.
I bought the combination/oily one because I have combination skin and wanted a matte finish. But this one should only be bought by people with extremely oily skin because it is so drying. My chin which is normally oily had flakes! It also seeps into creases and under skin flakes very easily.
Robin D.
Murchison
I love this foundation! It has great coverage for the price. It is easy to apply, and is buildable for a medium to full coverage flawless look. This foundation is also long lasting. I live in Texas, and it last through this Texas heat. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
I use the Normal/Dry formula. I like the look of this foundation for full coverage days but I don't really enjoy this for everyday because my dry skin needs a lot more moisture then this formula has to offer. I personally can not set this foundation or otherwise I would be a cakey mess.
daniella m.
Upland, CA
I liked Revlon ColorStay, its not a Full Coverage type of foundation which is what I look for because I have some discoloration on my face from old acne scars, however the you can build up the coverage. Cool product, I just like using 2 - 3 coats of foundation, it can always turn cakey.
Jorelis A.
Houston , TX
These foundation are the best! The best pharmacy foundation for combination to oily skin and also for dry skin. Its coverage is medium - high! It is the best option if you want an inexpensive and very good base! I shop at Walmart a few months ago and I loved it! I really recommend it!
Tarah D.
Elmont, NY
I wanted to try this foundation out but I found that there was a huge lack of deeper shades and the darkest shade was still too light for me, and I'm more of a mocha/cinnamon/coconut shade so that was pretty upsetting. It also cracks and is drying to the skin, so nope do not recommend.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't