BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Pretty good, medium coverage, haven't had a chance to test on a normal day of wear but the 4 hours I did wear it stayed put didn't look candy and didn't look orange. Its a decent price think it could be a few bucks cheaper seeing as how I've had better foundations cheaper than this one.
Robin D.
Murchison
I love this foundation! It has great coverage for the price. It is easy to apply, and is buildable for a medium to full coverage flawless look. This foundation is also long lasting. I live in Texas, and it last through this Texas heat. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
I use the Normal/Dry formula. I like the look of this foundation for full coverage days but I don't really enjoy this for everyday because my dry skin needs a lot more moisture then this formula has to offer. I personally can not set this foundation or otherwise I would be a cakey mess.
Shana H.
Lexington, NC
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. I have sensitive oily skin and it doesn't break me out and controls my oil fairly well. I do have to touch up my face after about 10-12 hours. This foundation is a full coverage option that I would recommend to anyone
Anne S.
Livingston, AL
This has always been my go to foundation. I typically buy the formula for combination/oily skin, but I've used the normal version as well. This stuff seriously lasts all day! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I still have acne and it provides enough coverage for me. I'd say it is between medium to high coverage, especially being a drugstore foundation. It makes my skin look great, and it doesn't look cakey on me or anything. I will absolutely continue to buy it.
PATRICIA G.

I tried some concealers Revlon and I must say that although they cover very well have had problems with the amount of sunscreen containing and colors available. I have not managed to find my tone, I always seem very clear and I end up looking like a ghost. I think there are better products.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
Review for: Buff more...
This is a wonderful standard foundation. It can dry out quickly is the downside, the formula is thick and not overly runny. I think they started repackaging this in a pump so it is much less messy! It stays on all day and blends nicely into the skin. I recommend this one to lots of people!
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
This product is AMAZING! I love the price, the coverage and the accessible. Isn't heavy and super easy to blend. If you use a powder is too lasting (in my case I have combination skin). I recommend to other, but I need to say if you want to buy it is important to know your undertone.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is hands down my favorite drugstore foundation. It does what it says, it lasts all day long. I have an oily t zone and dry cheeks. This does not make me greasy, nor dries me out. It's the perfect balance to my skin. It does not oxidize on me or break me out. the coverage is medium that can easily be built up to full. Its probably the best drugstore foundation around. The color selection is very wide and at around $10 a bottle, what more can you ask for?
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this foundation, I had tried many others before but had never found one that I really liked. I needed one that was high coverage, because I have acne marks on my face and I must say that this foundation meets all my expectations, the best thing about it is that is good, nice and cheap.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't