BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

branda k.
Sterling Heights, MI
I liked the consistency but the color often oxidizes and turns out a orange shade. Slightly on the oily side. Tried it twice and did not approve! Will most likely not use again
Ashlyn S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my new favorite foundation! I have been using this for a couple weeks now and it has done wonders! I have never found a foundation a have loved more than this one! The only problem I am having is I think the color I got is too dark for my face since I have fairly light skin. It is a bit pricey but it you have a revlon coupon and use it with the Ulta coupons it can be around $8.00 which is perfect!
Caroline R.
Dallas, TX
My mom would always buy this product from cvc, and claimed it worked good, so I tried it out for a few weeks & OMG let me tell you 👌🏼 I have oily skin so for me it worked good as well! Ever since I have bought it over and over! Real good for being under 15 dollars.
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
I heard raving reviews of this foundation, and so was very excited to try it. what a letdown. first off, i have fair skin and even the lightest shade was too dark for my skin. it almost looked orange-y. plus it made my skin oily and caused a minor breakout along my forehead. but i will say that it does have good coverage, and will probably work amazing on the right kind of skin. it just wasn't right for me.
Kenzie Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this for my everyday makeup. only problem is if you put just a tad to much on it can look oily. always use powder after applying this to make sure it stays on all day. if you do not apply powder this product will be off your face by the end of the day. but other than that looks great!
Stephanie Q.
Casselberry, FL
The Revlon Colorstay 24hr foundation is a great bargain compared to the high end competitors, such as MAC, Smashbox, etc... My favorite part of this foundation is the coverage and the velvet feel when applying on your face. It doesn't look like you have caked on makeup, which is always a plus!

It could easily be my skin type, but I've never found a foundation that actually stays for 24 hours. However, this one does a pretty good job of staying put, at least for a few hours.
Sabrina M.
Love this foundation. It matches so nicely and the coverage is great. It does stay on almost all day for me. Has not broken out my skin at all. I can wear it as often as I want and not have to worry. I would recommend anyone to try this foundation. For the price you pay, you cannot beat it.
Beth H.
Rome, GA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! This foundation provides you with a flawless coverage that last for hours. There's several shades provided so it's easy to find a color that suits everyone. This product is also provided for women with oily , dry or combination skin . That's always a plus . I can apply two thin layers of this baby , set it with a power and not have to worry about reapplying my face for a good 8-9 hours . It doesn't cake, it's easily build able and over all a great product .
Lisa L.
This is perfect for combo-oily skin! Doesn't cake on me and it last well throughout 12-hour (and more) wear. It also comes with a pump so it's convenient and mess-free. I have combo skin with some acne scars on my cheeks and 2 pumps are all I need to cover most of the hyper pigmentation. 100% would recommend!
Sydney L.
I've used all sorts of foundation ranging from high end to drug store and this is the best stuff I've found for a really great price. Not only is the price great, but there is a HUGE range of colors and undertones. This stuff is really easy to blend and you can use almost anything to blend with. For light coverage use fingers, medium beauty blender, and for heavy coverage use a regular foundation brush.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't