23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I use this for my everyday makeup. only problem is if you put just a tad to much on it can look oily. always use powder after applying this to make sure it stays on all day. if you do not apply powder this product will be off your face by the end of the day. but other than that looks great!
I don't believe mine is the formula for oily skin, but I LOVE this foundation. To me, it is one of the best drugstore brands out there. I have been going through major face changes the past couple years and this foundation literally saved me a few times. It is not cakey, but gives a really nice coverage that is buildable for the days when you need more. I will repurchase this item again and again. It's a staple, not a fad.
I have had a hard time finding a foundation that works well for me. This one is great. It doesn't flake on the dry parts of my skin and had great coverage. I actually prefer it over some of my high end brands.
I liked the consistency but the color often oxidizes and turns out a orange shade. Slightly on the oily side. Tried it twice and did not approve! Will most likely not use again
I give this foundation a 9.5/10 because my skin is really oily and I've tried countless foundation and it either makes my skin more oily or doesn't help my oils at all. This foundation suppresses all of my oils even if my moisturizer is not oil-free and I don't even need to powder my face. The reason it is not 10/10 is because it is not a pump and does not have spf. But it is not that big of a deal.
My holy grail foundation! Been using for over a year and continue to repurchase. Long lasting and build able coverage. They have a formula for dry and oil skin which I love also! Very affordable and better than some high end foundations! Could not recommend enough
This is my favorite foundation of all time. I've used many in the past, but this one is the most affordable one with such great coverage. I've been able to do full coverage and no makeup looks with this foundation, based on the amount of layers added. Best I've ever found at the drug store.
I like it, performs all its functions, is super easy to apply it, but... There are better!....I mean, It doesn't stay 24 hours as it sats, so you have to give retouch after 3-5 hours of being using it.. I would not buy it again, I prefer the covergirl foundation
This foundation along with the Maybelline Fit Me Matte foundation are my two most FAVORITE drugstore foundations in the world. I find that this foundation lasts all day. I wear this foundation for 12 hours a day and by hour 12 it still looks amazing. It covers my acne fairly well as it is a medium coverage foundation and is buildable. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and there are quite a few color options.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden, Medium Beige (240), Nude more...
This is a foundation that I suggest to people often who want a longer and for it to be comfortable. It is a great starter foundation and is good for many skin types. I would suggest using a setting spray or powder with it if you do get oily. The foundation has good coverage for being medium and has a pretty natural finish if you let it set by itself or with a spray. I can also appreciate that it comes in many shades, with various undertones so it can fork for many skin tones.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos