BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lindsay P.
Review for: Nude more...
I really love this foundation! I am currently wearing it and mixing it with other foundations, as well. I feels great on my skin and doesn't break me out. It also lasts all day.
Jessica A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
Light, moisturizing coverage that matches my skin perfectly. This foundation blends easily, looks completely natural once set, and doesn't clog my pores. If you are looking for something just to lightly even out skin tone and give a finished look then this is the make-up for you!
Kristan B.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This foundation has its pros and cons. I really like this foundation especially for my skin type (oily/dry). It’s buildable and lasts for your daily wear. I would say it’s light on the skin and coverage is medium. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a good medium coverage!
Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
The product has great hold through out the day— I did have a hard time finding a shade to match me. It was either too dark or too light. The formula was great, pretty full coverage.
Ashley H.
Beckley, WV
This made my skin feel... rather... err.... icky. It kinda felt like it was meant to be a sticky base for a powder of some sorts. This foundation rubbed off so. freaking. easily. I wore a white sweater which was ruined by the end of the day. Its got a pretty sweet price tho!
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Got this from drugstore I do not remember but kind of look like this i brought it two years ago I think and it did last for 24 hours and I think it's a good price cause my high end foundation wasn't do more special magic than my drugstore foundation ones so I think I loving it !
Nickey N.
Fayetteville
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Early Tan more...
I’ve used this product for the last two months and I am definitely impressed.It is perfect for my oily skin leaving it a with neutral look.It also feels very light on my skin and last all day.It covers all blackhead,dark spot and pimples leaving you with a clean complexion.
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
Review for: Toast more...
I bought this while I was buying other oil free products to see what could fit me better and this one did better than I expected. I'm already almost out of it because I use it so much because I love the finish flawless look it gives me so I will be buying another one real soon.
Cassidy M.
Mckinney, TX
This has been my go-to foundation for the last probably five years. It's stays all day long, it's incredibly buildable, concealer Blends out really nice on top of it and it just has an overall great airbrushed finish. Best drugstore foundation on the market in my opinion.
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
I’m using this now and I love it!! It’s great for my oily skin. It does go on good but stays kind of sticky if you use setting powder it will go away, but if you don’t it does stay sticky. So if it’s not something you want to deal with u don’t recommend it. But it really is great!!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't