BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Amy B.
This is one of my favorite foundations. It is one of the few that perfectly matches my super light skin tone and covers with just enough weight but not to heavy. It dries to a semi dewy semi matte sort of finish on my skin and does not perpetuate break outs. Completely recommend this for all to try!
branda k.
Sterling Heights, MI
I liked the consistency but the color often oxidizes and turns out a orange shade. Slightly on the oily side. Tried it twice and did not approve! Will most likely not use again
Erin M.
Nashville, TN
I keep trying to find a high end foundation that compares to this one and there is none. This is the best foundation I have ever used for my oily skin. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts, and this foundation stays put the whole time! It also holds up well to sweat and heat. You can make it medium coverage or build to a full coverage. I prefer to apply with a beauty blender for a nice medium coverage.
Maddie E.
Belvidere, IL
This foundation along with the Maybelline Fit Me Matte foundation are my two most FAVORITE drugstore foundations in the world. I find that this foundation lasts all day. I wear this foundation for 12 hours a day and by hour 12 it still looks amazing. It covers my acne fairly well as it is a medium coverage foundation and is buildable. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and there are quite a few color options.
Valerie E.
One of my favorite drugstore brand foundations. My sister recommended it to me and I definitely have had a good experience with it. Matte finish and just enough coverage that I need. One layer is all I need. I like that it doesn't make my face look cakey and it is light weight on my skin.
Kenzie Z.
San Marcos, TX
I use this for my everyday makeup. only problem is if you put just a tad to much on it can look oily. always use powder after applying this to make sure it stays on all day. if you do not apply powder this product will be off your face by the end of the day. but other than that looks great!
Alexandra A.
it is honestly an oldie but a goldie. it's not cakey at all - which is a huge advantage if you need multiple layers and a flawless application. it suits so many skin tones and skin types, oh my gosh i've gone though so many bottles of this! oh, plus it has a pump which is so convenient !
Taylor M.
I have very oily skin and this has been my go to foundation for about 2 years now. I have tried many expensive brands like Make up forever, tarte, clinique etc and this is the everyday foundation I keep going back to. It lasts all day, keeps my skin from getting oily and has a good range of color selection to always match my skin tone. Love this product and would never be without it in my make up collection.
Laura O.
Orlando, FL
My favorite foundation from the drugstore. I love that there are so many shades and it is super easy to match. The coverage is medium to build able. I think it is best applied with a beauty blender. I continue to purchase this foundation because it is inexpensive and always does the job.
Amelia V.
Mason, OH
This is my favorite foundation of all time. I've used many in the past, but this one is the most affordable one with such great coverage. I've been able to do full coverage and no makeup looks with this foundation, based on the amount of layers added. Best I've ever found at the drug store.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't