BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alexa C.
WAUKESHA, WI
For a drugstore foundation, this one is amazing! It is definitely my favorite liquid foundation at the drugstore. It is very easy to apply with my beauty blender and has build-able coverage, so its great for most skin types I feel. I have very combination skin. I would purchase again definitely!
Jennifer  B.
Elmwood Park, IL
Was not a big fan of this foundation at first but I've come to be somewhat okay with it. I noticed the applicator has a lot to do with how this foundation looks on your face. I usually apply my other foundations with a wet beauty blender but this one looked cakey and not smooth when applied with it. I apply it now with a flat foundation brush and then even it out with my wet beauty blender and it does a decent job.
Heather G.
Poolville , Tx
I have used Revlon foundation for years. Fresh Beige is my perfect match. I think the price is incredibly fair considering the quality of the product. I've only ever applied with my hands (obviously wash first) I love that I can apply it in the morning & it lasts all day. I don't have to worry about it transferring to mine or my hubbys clothes.
Christine C.
This is a must if you're on a budget and a typical M.A.C user! I am olive toned and a lot of drugstore brands have too much pink/orange in them, basically geared towards caucasian skin tones. So a lot of asian people end up having to use shisheido or m.a.c. but this is a great alternative to mac if your on a budget. it matches almost perfectly. I've even had people compliment me on my complexion using this brand.
Raven W.
A very affordable full coverage makeup. I swear by this foundation. At the walmart I shop at it retails for about $11. Definitely not an every day foundation for me . I wear it when I know I will need something long lasting. Doesn't look cakey. Kind of feels powdery when it sets on your face.
Danielle H.
Oakville , Connecticut
I love this foundation. I have acne prone skin with acne scaring. My skin also gets oily quickly. This is a long lasting full coverage foundation, it stays on all day. I typically wear this foundation when I have A 12 hour day between work and school and it lasts all day. I do recommend using a make up removing cloth before washing your face because this foundation does not like to budge with just soap and water.
Hamy H.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I've been using this foundation for a long time and love that it gives me a dewy look without adding extra oil to my face. I always set this product with powder afterwards and I find that it does last me a long time without touching up. This foundation is medium to full coverage depending on how many layers you apply and doesn't look cakey on the skin. I recommend using a damp beauty blender for the best results.
Karen F.
The coverage of this foundation is so great for a drug store product. When I first used this foundation, I was suffering from breakouts and acne scarring and this covered it up so well that I just stared at myself for a while since I was relieved I found something that helped without having to pay so much for it. I wish it had a pump for easier use, but it's not that big of a deal because the formula is great.
Amanda Z.
This is a really decent product for the price point. The makeup is long-lasting, but the coverage left me wanting more. It isn't my favorite, but it also isn't the worst. It's a good backup to keep for when you run out of your normal makeup and need something to use until you can get to the store.
Moriah N.
So I really wanted a foundation that would cover my entire face and that is exactly what this foundation does. It's very thick, very matte foundation. It has a bit of a funny smell to it...and it can get pretty cake-y if you have dry skin. If you have oily skin, this would probably work better if you want to look matte. I think this is a great product if you are looking for a thick cover-it-all kind of foundation
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't