23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I have used Revlon foundation for years. Fresh Beige is my perfect match. I think the price is incredibly fair considering the quality of the product. I've only ever applied with my hands (obviously wash first) I love that I can apply it in the morning & it lasts all day. I don't have to worry about it transferring to mine or my hubbys clothes.
I recently started using this foundation and brand and it's not too bad. I would like something with a little more coverage but it works pretty good. I like to switch between this and my stay matte because this foundation doesn't have that really matte feeling and it doesn't make my skin too dry.
This is my favorite foundation! I have oily skin and it has great coverage for the breakouts. The value is why I keep going back to it - I have tried urban decay naked and various other expensive brands and I just don't feel that they have a better value for the money. I prefer to go cheap on my foundation with this and then splurge on my powders
Review for: Buff more...
This is my go to foundation. I have purchased more expensive brands and have taken them back because they're either to thick or the color is never right. The only issue I've ever had with this is in the summer it tends to slide off my face. I live in Texas and the humidity, sweat, and the oil from my face prevent it from staying on all day, but I don't have those issues any other time of the year, just summer.
This foundation is almost a life saver. Have different types for different skin types. I have struggled to find a foundation that didn't make my face look like it was flaking off. But this foundation with a thin layer and moisturizer helps a whole lot! The only con I have with this foundation, is if you put too much or layer it, it will look caked.
This foundation was my previous go-to and I used it for years. I preferred the formula for dry skin but have also used the one for oily skin. The two lightest shades were both good matches for me depending on if I had a tan or not. I live in Las Vegas and it really held up against sweat and heat. Many other foundations, higher end ones included, would drip off in streaks with the sweat. Great deal for the price!
I have been using this makeup for years because it lives up to it's name "color stay". Other products I have used don't last all day, but I this product does. I love that it has a little sun protection in it as well. It's a good product for an affordable price. I don't use any other foundation.
This product has been a hit and a miss for me. It's made for oily/combination skin but slid right off when I wore it. The formula was not my favorite in FLORIDA, but when I wore it up north where there was less humidity it worked wonderfully. I tried setting it with a loose powder and setting spray again whenever I'm in Florida, but was no help. The other good thing about this product is that it does contain an SPF.
The coverage of this foundation is so great for a drug store product. When I first used this foundation, I was suffering from breakouts and acne scarring and this covered it up so well that I just stared at myself for a while since I was relieved I found something that helped without having to pay so much for it. I wish it had a pump for easier use, but it's not that big of a deal because the formula is great.
My favorite drugstore foundation. This by far the best one ive ever used. It does have a dewy finish but i combine it with a powder to give it a matte. It has medium to build able coverage. Its great for any skin because it is for different skin types. I would definitely recommend it to friends.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos