BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jules W.
I have used this for about a month now and it is my favorite foundation from the drugstore. I love it. It stays on all school day and has great coverage but still natural. I blend it out with a beauty blender and it is amazing. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I have the one for combination oily skin also and it gives me a satin finish.
Melissa C.
Sand Point, AK
Just recently purchased this foundation and I've heard such great things about it I had to try. I really love how this foundation wears after a long day. It doesn't look cakey at all. I have really dry skin and this foundation is co fort able to wear and I like the coverage it gives me.
Brittany L.
Tolleson, AZ
This is my go to foundation!! Although I'm a bit more tanned because of all that summer sun and need a tint darker I love this foundation!! It gives me that airbrush finish and blends out smoothly when I apply it with a brush rather then a beauty blender but either way its amazing compared to other drug store foundations I'VE used.
Melissa V.
Lomita, CA
I loved these foundation when it first came out but i recently started using it again still like it but i can tell the formula has changed its not as thick as it used to be and i does rub off on clothes now which it did not in the past i wish they wouldn't have changed the formula still good though
Ashley J.
Coon rapids, MN
This is my go to long wear medium-full coverage foundation. I buy the oily/combination skin formula. I wear this on days/nights I want my foundation to stay on all day/night and for fuller coverage occasions. This is a great drugstore foundation. It also has a great price.
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
I like that this gives pretty decent coverage. I would call it medium. It is very long lasting. The swatch I put on my hand did not come off with just water. It did come off with soap (which is good). It did settle a bit on my fine lines , but I think using a good blending sponge could decrease that.
Priscilla R.
I purchased this product after running out of my Makeup forever matte velvet foundation and I am so glad I did. I have combination oily/dry skin that is sensitive to many products. This product does not cause breakouts on me. I live in humid south Texas and this always last throughout my day without having to reapply! The price is fantastic and I absolutely love this foundation more than Makeup forevers Matte Velvet.
Sydney F.
Union Springs, NY
I give this 3 stars because I use this every day and I hate it but I keep having to use it due to me not finding another full coverage foundation. This stuff is very cakey and separates after an hour of having it on, I'll have to buy it again if I can't find a better foundation. I have a lot of acne scarring and it does cover it up, but it also makes me break out a lot too.
Lucero F.
Newark, DE
I love this stuff! Personally I think it has great coverage, one of the best for a drugstore brand. I apply mine with a foundation brush and then tap in where it looks streaky. I think it's a great product for an affordable price.
Caitlyn M.
Clintwood, Va
This is an amazing drugstore foundation! They are available in formulas for dry skin and oily/combo skin, and come in a variety of shades, so they work for most people. They are light and comfortable on the face, but also offer a medium to full coverage and it is build able without being cakey.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't