BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Sheena P.
Douglasville, GA
I bought this foundation after seeing it used in a makeup tutorial on youtube and decided to give it a try. I had been using the same foundation for 5 years and man have I been missing out! I bought the whipped version of the foundation and it goes on so smooth, it leaves a nice light feeling like you're not wearing any foundation at all but gives really good coverage. It also gives a satiny finish instead of a matte look.
Alilia F.
I really like this color because it does resolve in my skin really good and it just really great to use because it is not at all oily and just love this brand so much. What i also really like about this foundation that its not just a foundation that only stays on your face for a little its a 24 hours stay.
Lina P.
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation for my oily/combo skin. It can be built up to full coverage, the color lasts the whole day and will not fade or slide off, and it can be used with multiple tools. I've used this with wet sponges, brushes, and even with just my fingers. You need to be conscious of the choice in formula, however, because if you have dry skin and use this product, it will make it worse and noticeable.
Marley K.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the most long lasting foundation I have ever used in mt entire life. I have hear tons and tons of people rave about this foundation, and I think is an overall great pick for a lot of skin tones and types. I pair it with Nivea Men's aftershave as a primer and IT'S BASICALLY A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.
Madison W.
Austin, TX
I have applying this foundation a number of ways and I only like it when it's stippled on and it took me almost a half of a bottle to figure that out. It's the first liquid foundation I ever tried and I'm not really that impressed with the way it sits on my dry skin (I did get the on for dry skin). I am also very pale with warm undertones so I tried the shade buff and it looked way too yellow on my skin like I had jaundice.
Maddie B.
Rockwell, NC
My holy grail full coverage foundation! I love this stuff. I tried it before and hated it i wondered why everyone raved about it so much when it looked horrible on me but I changed the skin type on the foundation from the one for oiky skin to the combo one and tried it again and now I love it its amazing.
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I am one who sweats a lot esp when at work and this is the only foundation that provides me complete coverage throughout the day or even during the evening. Every other makeup I have used usually leaves me running to get tissues to wipe off the running make up! Who wants to do that after spending all that time applying?! If you have dry skin or scaring from acne the idea is to apply a moisturizer before hand. It will keep it from seeping down into the scared area or drawing more attention to it.
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
Great coverage. Its not sticky or a heavy foundation like other drugstore products. Nice price. It you build it well it you can have a long lasting base until your finish your day. Its not oily and doesn't have any mall. If you find the perfect color for your skin you cand use this base daily day or night.
Sancia R.
England
This is the first foundation I've tried and I have to say, I'm really impressed with it. It was affordable for starters at only £12 and I found Buff the perfect colour for my skin. It's got really good coverage, and doesn't feel cakey (although I don't need a lot as my skin is already clear) and as long as you have a setting powder, it lasts for a pretty long time. Will most likely repurchase once mine is empty. The only downside is that there's not pump so you have to be careful when pouring it.
D S.
houston
I have tried this line several times and am never able to find a match. The gap between the shades Caramel and Cappuccino is ridiculously wide and I happen to fall somewhere in between the two shades. Trying to mix shades or color correct is too much of a hassle for me, as I'd prefer to have the smallest number of layers possible when I wear makeup. Overall, the foundation feels good on the skin, wears well and doesn't pill over my sunscreen. It however will emphasize dry spots.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't