BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Cynthia A.
Fayetteville, NY
I have been using this foundation since high school as it is affordable and provides great coverage. It is great for my oily acne prone skin and does not oxidize. This is a heavy foundation but will last a long time. I would recommend this to others, although I would refrain from using it every day because it is heavy. The color range is pretty large and newer version even include a pump which is great for application.
Maddie B.
Rockwell, NC
My holy grail full coverage foundation! I love this stuff. I tried it before and hated it i wondered why everyone raved about it so much when it looked horrible on me but I changed the skin type on the foundation from the one for oiky skin to the combo one and tried it again and now I love it its amazing.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
This foundation is amazing! I'm a full coverage & drugstore foundation kinda girl and this one is one of my faaavssss! I own more than 40 different foundations so that says a lot ;) it's long lasting and still makes the face look fresh! I also own the whipped version, but i much prefer the liquid version !
Victoria M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is my FAVORITE drugstore foundation. I have combination skin that leans more towards the oily side so I use the combination/oily formula and it looks gorgeous. The oil doesn't break through, the foundation doesn't settle in my lines or pores, and it stays on all day! Holy grail drugstore foundation!!
perksofamakeup j.
I've looking to find a really affordable foundation for everyday wear but with good coverage at the same time. I was curious about this one because I'd read so many goods reviews about it that I had to give it a try. This one comes for normal, dry and oily skin. First drugstore foundation I buy that doesn't make my skin oilier!
Haley R.
Review for: Other more...
I am really enjoying this foundation! Though, it is not one I use everyday as I prefer lighter coverage. I blend the lightest two shades to customize a better color math. The coverage is full, but can be lessened depending on how you apply it. I would definitely would reccomend the combo/oily formula to everyone! Even those with dry skin! When ever I run out of this, I would love to try the formula for normal/dry skin.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
This, hands down, is my favorite drugstore foundation. I usually use MUFE Mat Velvet+ or Shiseido Radiant Lifting, but this stuff is great for full coverage while being lightweight. It takes very little to get the desired look you are trying to achieve. Above all, it's formulated to go great with my combo/oily skin, which a lot of foundations don't offer. You can't beat that. I will continue to buy this foundation for as long as they'll carry it. It's a great deal for something that works so well.
Aleksandra A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Other more...
The best drugstore foundation on the market. It really does the job when it says it will "stay put". I do set my foundation, but it does a great job of being "elastic". It doesn't settle into the lines around my nose and chin as easily as other foundations so, and doesn't fade away in certain places, especially my nose, which has a tendency to wear away foundation. For beginners or anyone on a budget, this is an amazing product.
Violet C.
This is probably my most go to drugstore foundation for when I want something long lasting (I have the oily/combination one and I've bought it twice). Plus the coverage is a good medium/buildable and doesn't accentuate my pores. I find that it sits nicely on my skin and even when I do get oily in the t-zone at the end of the day, the foundation is still in place. I've yet to find another foundation like this one, I love it!
Kristy B.
This is the best and only foundation I will use! I've been using it for approximately 8 years. It's stays on for 8 hours or more, just like it states. A little goes a long way. Lots of colors to match every skin tone. I've recommended it to all my family and friends. It's a full coverage foundation for oily skin. I use loose powder to set it and forget it :)
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't