BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Andrea 💕.
Naperville, IL
This was a great foundation. I would use this whenever I had dance competition because I knew that it would last ALL day through sweat and changing outfits. The only drawbacks are that 1. It’s on the more expensive end of drugstore and 2. It leaves a tiny bit of flashback in photos.
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast more...
I like this product. It really has a good consistency they didn’t really have my shade to the tea so I combined it with another foundation. The coverage is medium. I would buy again probably not to use as foundation but concealer.
Lindsay P.
Review for: Nude more...
I really love this foundation! I am currently wearing it and mixing it with other foundations, as well. I feels great on my skin and doesn't break me out. It also lasts all day.
Amanda B.
Review for: Ivory more...
I was a dancer in college, and I loved using this foundation for any performances or game days! It really does stay on my face all day long. It is a bit can’t, but I don’t mind that when I have to do stage makeup. Don’t recommend for every day but definitely for special occasions!
Nesia W.
Chattanooga , TN
I love the revlon color stay line. The shade range is amazing and it is very affordable. I love that you can easily find it everywhere and that out had my perfect shade. It does last all day and leaves my skin looking flawless! This foundation is medium coverage but it's buildable.
Michelle T.
Hopkinsville
I love this product. I love that its not like most foundation and it doesn't make your skin oily and leaves your face looking good without it showing your flaws.
Jessica A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
Light, moisturizing coverage that matches my skin perfectly. This foundation blends easily, looks completely natural once set, and doesn't clog my pores. If you are looking for something just to lightly even out skin tone and give a finished look then this is the make-up for you!
Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
The product has great hold through out the day— I did have a hard time finding a shade to match me. It was either too dark or too light. The formula was great, pretty full coverage.
Kristan B.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This foundation has its pros and cons. I really like this foundation especially for my skin type (oily/dry). It’s buildable and lasts for your daily wear. I would say it’s light on the skin and coverage is medium. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a good medium coverage!
Ashley H.
Beckley, WV
This made my skin feel... rather... err.... icky. It kinda felt like it was meant to be a sticky base for a powder of some sorts. This foundation rubbed off so. freaking. easily. I wore a white sweater which was ruined by the end of the day. Its got a pretty sweet price tho!
Verónica S.
Matte or Satin finish?
Emily S.
Johnston City, IL
Is this a good foundation? Does it stay on for a long time?
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does this actually last for? Looking for a new foundation product. I also want to know if this is matte or not because I hate foundations that make you look oily
Michelle R.
I want to use this product.... any of you used as... as they have been gone
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I have been using this product for quite some time and I was wondering if anyone else found this product to make your skin "shiny"?