23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
They aren't lying when they say this stuff lasts 24 hours! I am incredibly picky when it comes to foundations because I have such a hard time finding one that stays on. For years, I applied my own airbrush makeup because it was the only thing I could find that would stay on me all day. Then, I stumbled upon this stuff. It lasts so long, and is a great price! It doesn't break me out and it doesn't make me look oily halfway through the day. It provides great coverage, so a little goes a long way. Love it!
Great foundation. Lasts day without primer or setting powder. Stays matte no matter what. Practically waterproof. Went to Six Flags and sweated like crazy and went on rollar coasters and it held up flawlessly. However, if you have acne prone skin, although it covers it greatly, i don't recommend because it broke me out alot. It didn't for any of my friends with acne but everyones skin is different. It's cheap so I'd give it a chance.
This is my go to foundation year round. It has a very full coverage and matte finish which I LOVE! However, it can sometimes seem a little heavy on the face and might oxidize a tiny bit but it usually doesn't happen to me. I just wish it came with a pump :( I can get at least a good 7 hour wear of this foundation and that's all I really need for school, so it's absolutely perfect for me. It's inexpensive and it's an amazing product!
I Will never use another foundation. I've used very expensive high brand foundations and nothing compares.this is the absolute best coverage. I have bad acne scars from the past. It covers everything and gives me a new confidence with long lasting wear. You don't need any additional coverage like a concealer.
My favorite drug store full coverage foundations. I have skin that tends to get oily in the T zone several hours into my day and this foundation holds me over for way longer than any others I've used! Goes on smoothly and blends great using either a damp beauty or foundation brush!
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Mocha more...
I like how this foundation wears on my skin and the shade works great for me. I can use the normal skin foundation also. The foundation felt very light weight and a bet Dewy to me but in summer time Im ok with that. I would buy it again in the Spring and Summer Months.
Omg you guy I love the revlon color stay foundation I love it so much it just awesome for oily skin and I love how it leaves my face with a flawless look and I also love it because this product a 24 hour last long and would recommend to other people because it also has full coverage ..
This foundation is amazing!!! I receive so many compliments when I wear it. The last time I wore it my co-worker said my skin looked air brushed! Try it out you really won't be disappointed! It goes on so smooth and it didn't oxidize on my skin. It is very blendable and buildable. This is perfect for a natural airbrushed look.
I really didn't enjoy this product. Being a fan of revlon foundations, I was surprised this one was so terrible. The consistency was so thin it ran off my fingers before I could even get it on my face. And it had that sticky feeling..was so hard to blend because it dried so quickly and left you feeling like you were pulling your skin. It has been a couple of years since I have tried it though, so maybe the formula has changed since.
I have very oily skin, I have tried several foundations from drug store to high end and I always go back to my color stay. My holly grail of foundation. Stays on all day and gives me confidence and security that I don't have to fix my makeup all the time
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos