23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I LOVE this foundation. It goes on great (I use a real techniques expert face brush and a beauty blender). It last all day and looks so natural. Be sure to get the correct formula for your skin type. I have dry skin and accidentally picked up the oily skin formula once and it was a disaster. The dry skin formula works amazing for me. My skin looks great with it on. I have very sensitive skin and this has never been a problem for me.
I will probably never switch my foundation ever again. This foundation is amazing. It's pretty thick, giving you full coverage. It dries to such a matte but skin like texture that every day I wear it, I debate on even putting on a powder over it, it looks so natural! I apply it with my beauty blender and lightly top it off with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, giving me a gorgeous air brush finish that lasts all day. I highly recommend this product to anyone that's looking for a change in their foundation routine, you won't regret it.
I alternate between this foundation and MAC studio fix fluid. I've heard that they are a dupe for each other, and as far as color, texture and finish, I would agree. However this foundation has slightly less coverage on me than the MAC. That doesn't bother me as I just use a little concealer in problem areas. This product has a lightweight feel with a medium to full coverage, as well as little SPF so its great for problem skin in summer.
This foundation has medium coverage that can be built up. It's not too thick or thin in consistency and is easily blended into the skin for a natural finish. My only complaint is that it's difficult to match the shades of foundation in stores for this product. It is quite long-lasting and a really affordable foundation.
HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION! I always go back to this foundation. I personally have combination skin and it works perfectly for me. It doesn't clog my pores and the most important thing to me is a full coverage foundation. And this is it. Affordable and high end quality. Comparable to Estée Lauder double wear foundation.
This foundation is one of my beach bag must-haves! I always try to use foundations with SPF included as a feature, because I have very sensitive skin that burns easily. I'm super pale, and the lightest shade doesn't quite match up with me, but it's hard to find makeup in my shade. Comparable in quality and coverage to more expensive brands, and I believe it is hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic. Definitely worth trying if you're on the fence!
I felt it made my skin quite oily and I have never had his issue. It felt quite cakey as well. I typically have dry skin and this still felt very oily and made my skin break out every once in awhile. I did think it had great coverage and it matched my neck skin tone very well. Just the texture wasn't great for me.
I like to consider myself a makeup connoisseur. When I ran out of my Kat Von D tattoo foundation, I picked up this one in a pinch. It is so inexpensive and works just as well. This is my drugstore holy grail. Its a thick liquid texture and it blends so well. I'm only giving 4 stars because there are very few colors to pick from and it was rather hard to find a match.
I have tried numerous foundations and I keep coming back to Revlon Colorstay Foundation for dry skin. No flaking or drying. But best of all Toast is my perfect color with no oxidating or neutral undertones! #drugstoremakeup #makeupforblackwomen
I have the combination/oily skin formula. I absolutely love this for my oily skin. This is the only foundation that holds up during a full day of work. I sweat and wipe my face all day and people still give me compliments. I recommend this 100% to anyone with oily skin, because this is as good as it gets. It's a good price as well!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos