BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Shanejah L.
peoria, IL
By far the best foundation I've ever come in contact with. I once fell asleep with this on at night and when I woke up with it completely on. I recommend this to anybody. It lasts all day and doesn’t break up on the skin. I have super oily skin and I don’t have to touch up at all when I wear this and that’s saying ALOT
Victoria M.
Troy, MO
I have tried a lot of different drugstore foundations as well as a few high end ones. Revlon Colorstay seems to be the one foundation I keep coming back to. I have pretty oily skin and this foundation doesn't make me look extremely oily. I do find that later on in the day, I have to put some powder on again, but like I said, I have pretty oily skin. I do believe that this product lasts longer than others, and the coverage is fantastic for me. Best drugstore foundation that I've found. Will continue to repurchase.
Haleigh S.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
This is the best foundation you can get from the drug store. While I tend to splurge on foundations since they are so important, sometimes the funds just are not there. This is the next best thing. There is a great color range, it STAYS, and it is natural looking. I can almost console it to MAC foundations. Love it.
Sarah B.
Beckley, WV
I LOVE this foundation. It goes on great (I use a real techniques expert face brush and a beauty blender). It last all day and looks so natural. Be sure to get the correct formula for your skin type. I have dry skin and accidentally picked up the oily skin formula once and it was a disaster. The dry skin formula works amazing for me. My skin looks great with it on. I have very sensitive skin and this has never been a problem for me.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
A really fantastic foundation if you're looking for something super simple and affordable! I found that it's pretty lightweight on my dry skin. That being said, I purchased the Combination/Oily Skin version and I feel like it works better/isn't as oily on my skin. It's super easy to blend into your skin and it stays all day!
Trista L.
I alternate between this foundation and MAC studio fix fluid. I've heard that they are a dupe for each other, and as far as color, texture and finish, I would agree. However this foundation has slightly less coverage on me than the MAC. That doesn't bother me as I just use a little concealer in problem areas. This product has a lightweight feel with a medium to full coverage, as well as little SPF so its great for problem skin in summer.
Amelia W.
I have never had a better matte, and all coverage foundation! This foundation leaves a smooth and matte finish, and covers all of my blemishes before I even add powder. I will never buy Clinique again, this drug store makeup does the job better than any expensive foundations I have used. I definitely recommend this!
Meghan M.
Bluefield, WV
This is one of the best drugstore foundations ever! It lasts throughout the day and they have a wide variety of shades to choose from. One of my favorite ways to use this foundation is to mix the photoready and colorstay. I ended up doing this once when my shade was to dark and the formulas worked amazing together!
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
I actually really like this formula! It was great for my oily t-zone, and paired with the UD setting spray, it held up all night. The only meh thing about it is that it does definitely feel heavy on my skin, and can get cakey fast, so be careful. I bought this in a too dark shade as well, but that was totally my fault.
Meghan B.
Review for: Other more...
Just purchased the colorstay foundation in the shade ivory. In other brands I use porcelain or light ivory. I am fair, with a slight pink undertone. The color is a little off in the tone so it makes me look very light but seems to have a nice finish. It's matte but not drying. It isn't Sticking to dry patches. My highlight and countour blended out easily. I will have to continue to this for a full review. Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't