BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I LOVE this foundation. It is very similar to many high end foundations that I have tried, but half the price. 220 Natural Beige is the closest shade I have found to my natural skin tone, which makes me love this foundation even more. It's mattefying without looking dull, and the coverage is very good for my rosacea skin.
Nichole E.
Davie, FL
Before becoming a beauty freak, I kept my makeup routine pretty minimal, but definitely preferred full coverage. If you want the coverage without the price tag, this is your stuff! Literally couldn't go a day without using this foundation. Makes my face look flawless and holds up in the hot florida weather. love this!
Brittany S.
Toledo, OH
I ran out of my makeup forever HD foundation while on spring break last week and unfortunately for me I don't have a store within 50 miles of my house that sells it so I just grabbed this at Walmart. I never thought a drugstore foundation could give me such amazing coverage. I did have to use a finishing powder on my forehead and nose so that's why I'm giving it a B. But other than that the color matched my skin perfectly and it stayed all day.
Kelsey H.
Lacey, WA
Oldie but goodie. This is always in my kit both for dry and oily skin. Mix the formula for dry skin and the one for oily skin and you get THE most gorgeous finish and not cakey AND no powder necessary. I wouldn't use the normal to dry skin formula alone even on dry skin. Mix it or just use the oily/combo skin one if you want it to last.
Becca W.
Cary, IL
I have heard so many people rave about this foundation on youtube so I had to try it! I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately it made me break out. It had awesome staying power, which I appreciated, and it matched my skin color fairly well! It also had great coverage! However after a few days of using this foundation, I had people asking me if I was using a different product because my skin didn't look so good. Very disappointing!
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast more...
Thought it was great at first. The colors worked amazing on my skin. However t turned greasy really fast and it also broke me out. Looked great though, just don't use a lot of product.
Kimberly C.
Midlothian, TX
I used the Maybelline 24hr wear for so many years, until they stopped making my shade! I then switched to the CoverGirl Outast, and now decided to try this Revlon and will never go back! The shade I get in 150 Buff is the most PERFECT shade I have ever found for my skin! I have gotten compliments on how smooth my face looks and how flawless it looks as well! Will definitely stick with this for now on! It does exactly what it says, IT STAYS PUT!
Kayla K.
This foundation is very long lasting and holds up quite well throughout the day. I give it 4/5stars though because it is not as full coverage as it claims. It is def build able but it is so thick that it makes my face feel Cakey. It's def the first drug store foundation tho in my opinion to offer higher quality coverage. If you are pale like me then it will match your skin. That's another reason why I continue to repurchase this foundation.
Samantha D.
Glen Allen, VA
By far my favorite drugstore foundation. I find it hard to find cheap, drugstore foundations that work with my combination/oily skin. This foundation is medium to full coverage and lasts all day. There have been many instances where I've worn this foundation for 12 hours and have no issues whatsoever. I have very minimal noticiable oil on my face with this foundation. Holds blush and bronzer well too! Can't beat this foundation for the price.
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
I LOVE this foundation! It is my go to drugstore brand when I have ran out of my luxury foundation! I find that it works just as well on my skin :)
My fav thing about this is that it doesn't oxidize like others I have found from the drugstore. When I apply this in the mornings, it looks just the same in the afternoons!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't