BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Abigail M.
I gave a review a while back and gave this product an F. this foundation is great but not with certain skin types. at the time my face had some severely dry patches of skin and some oily areas of skin with fine acne. the foundation stuck to it and made it look 100X worse. Not the foundations fault. I also made the mistake of applying too much with my fingers. two no no's. Now I use a damp sponge and don't use as much as my acne is improving. I can't wait to use this every day and have a flawless face for under $15.
Ashleigh W.
Review for: Buff more...
I like this, I really want to love it, but it's not the best foundation for my skin type. I've got combination-oily skin and this made some dry patches look dryer and my oil slicks more obvious as the day went on. I'm going to experiment with different primers and setting powders because I love the coverage it gives you.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
I'm pretty happy with this foundation. Lasts all day on the skin and it works really well with my dry/combo skin! It doesn't look too cakey on the skin at all. Very good coverage. My only complaint would be the color selection. They didn't have my exact shade but I just mix it in with another foundation and it works fine.
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
This has been my HG drugstore foundation for a couple of years now. In high school I had lots of trouble with acne and this helped cover and didn't break me out. I still keep a bottle on hand for that time of month when I get several breakouts at once. It can be a little bit thick, and cakey if you don't apply it carefully. I've noticed applying it in thin layers with a stippling brush let me customize my coverage and was the easiest to blend.
Mackenzie P.
Bend, OR
I love love love this foundation! I have oily skin and it doesn't separate or slide around my face throughout the day. I'm not a fan of super full coverage foundations, so I love that this one starts at a medium coverage and you can build it up depending on what you need. I use a Real Techniques brush with it and it blends in really well! I'm so glad that they've put a pump on it so it's not messy anymore. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone. I'm sure the normal/dry formula is a great one too.
Maria O.
Lynn, MA
This is a good foundation!! I love it! a medium coverage, Good for oily skin. The skin looks Flawless, Not feel dry on skin. Feeling a little bit sticky but when you put setting powder is much better. Durability in my skin 6 or 7 hours, not 24 hours...
Shay P.
Harrison, TN
I really love this product! It does exactly what it says: lasts all day. Normally by the end of the school day my makeup would be a little splotchy, but not with this foundation. Plus, it's one of the few foundations that I have been able to find my perfect skin tone match. Just a warning: a little goes a looooooong way with this product and when it says it lasts all day, it means it. That means you have to do a little work to remove all of it.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Hands down my absolute favorite drug store foundation ! I use this every single day! I compared it to make up forever foundation that I bought at Sephora and revlon is my holy grail ! It gives a nice medium - full coverage matte look! My skin is usually pretty oily but I hardly have to touch up while wearing this foundation!
Kelsey H.
Oldie but goodie. This is always in my kit both for dry and oily skin. Mix the formula for dry skin and the one for oily skin and you get THE most gorgeous finish and not cakey AND no powder necessary. I wouldn't use the normal to dry skin formula alone even on dry skin. Mix it or just use the oily/combo skin one if you want it to last.
Soma R.
Brooklyn, NY
People rave about this foundation, and unfortunately, I do not have too many good things to say about this product.

The packaging is horrible. The lack of a pump makes it incredibly difficult to control how much product comes out. The finish is not so great - every picture taken of me while I was wearing this foundation, my skin looks horrible . It broke me out like crazy and is very difficult to wash off completely (which I guess is a true testament to its name).

The two very good things about this product, though - range of shades and the skin type options. Other than that, this product was the biggest letdown and I curse the YouTube "gurus" who indirectly encouraged me to get it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't