BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alexandra S.
I have had a lot of trouble with oily skin and eczema. I've tried using brands such as Estée Lauder's Pefectionist, and to be honest with you, that didn't work for me! I read a lot of reviews about this foundation so I decided to give it a try. Let me tell you, this has been great for me! I love this liquid foundation, and I recommend it to anyone with sensitive and/or oily skin.
Jasmine N.
Review for: Buff more...
When I first started using make-up, I bought this foundation. I hated everything about it. I It has such a horrific smell that I can't get over (or maybe it's the bottle that I got). I think it looks too cakey also. I've been wanting to try the whipped one, so I probably will grab that since this one didn't do anything for me.
Kaitlynn A.
Fargo, ND
Ever since I discovered this product, I cannot get enough of it. I have oily/combo skin and it helps keep me matte looking and oils at bay. It is super easy to apply and lasts all day! There is somewhat of a smell and I still have the old bottle without the pump. I would definitely recommend this to someone who has oily/combo skin and would like medium to full build able coverage.
dominique  v.
I hadn't really used foundation until now, before it was mainly just full coverage bb creams and things like that. I really like the way it goes on it covers just about everything up without the help of concealer and it really does stay all day for me especially for paired with a finishing powder
Sara B.
Richland, WA
There are literally so many foundations on the market currently and in my opinion the Revlon Colorstay Stay Natural Foundation is one of the better ones! It lasts all day and gives your face a natural glow! It has an SPF of 15 which to me is an added bonus! It will not leave your face looking cakey like other foundations will.
Lindsey O.
San jose, CA
This is my go to foundation, I have tried expensive foundations and they don't look as smooth and last as long. I love the shades that are offered and it lasts all day!
Kelsey H.
Oldie but goodie. This is always in my kit both for dry and oily skin. Mix the formula for dry skin and the one for oily skin and you get THE most gorgeous finish and not cakey AND no powder necessary. I wouldn't use the normal to dry skin formula alone even on dry skin. Mix it or just use the oily/combo skin one if you want it to last.
Abigail M.
I gave a review a while back and gave this product an F. this foundation is great but not with certain skin types. at the time my face had some severely dry patches of skin and some oily areas of skin with fine acne. the foundation stuck to it and made it look 100X worse. Not the foundations fault. I also made the mistake of applying too much with my fingers. two no no's. Now I use a damp sponge and don't use as much as my acne is improving. I can't wait to use this every day and have a flawless face for under $15.
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast more...
Thought it was great at first. The colors worked amazing on my skin. However t turned greasy really fast and it also broke me out. Looked great though, just don't use a lot of product.
Shay P.
Harrison, TN
I really love this product! It does exactly what it says: lasts all day. Normally by the end of the school day my makeup would be a little splotchy, but not with this foundation. Plus, it's one of the few foundations that I have been able to find my perfect skin tone match. Just a warning: a little goes a looooooong way with this product and when it says it lasts all day, it means it. That means you have to do a little work to remove all of it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't