23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,789 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my absolute holy grail foundation. It has a full coverage matte finish which is my favorite. I have been wearing Revlon Color Stay for as long as remember. I refuse to use anything else. I worked outside, in the Florida heat for 7 years, and this is the only that I can get to stay on my face ever after an 8 hour shift.
This is one of my favorite matte foundation It has excellent coverage covering imperfections leaving skin smooth and firm It is manageable and blends easily It is totally matificada therefore it requires no seal, that I like most is its long duration approximately six to eight hours unretouched it is light and does not crack.
Out of all the drugstore foundation this is the best. Runs about $8-$10 in Missouri. Best full coverage. A little goes a long way with a beauty blender or face brush. Lasts all day!! No joke through sweat, work, going out, working out and most daily activities. I recommend to all of my friends who ask for drugstore makeup. Love it!
I have had a lot of trouble with oily skin and eczema. I've tried using brands such as Estée Lauder's Pefectionist, and to be honest with you, that didn't work for me! I read a lot of reviews about this foundation so I decided to give it a try. Let me tell you, this has been great for me! I love this liquid foundation, and I recommend it to anyone with sensitive and/or oily skin.
Can't say enough good things about this foundation. The best ever! I also go back to it no matter what. I have extremely cystic acne and oily. This was the only foundation that covered it amazingly without looking all nasty and cakey. It also control my oils. It also doesn't transfer. My holy grail foundation. I love it !!
My sisters rave about this foundation so I bought and gave it a try, I have trouble picking my colors in foundations because I have natural color tones. It stays on, covers up well. I have oily skin, dry patches here and there. I think I paid between 7-12$ for it.
I love love love this foundation! I have oily skin and it doesn't separate or slide around my face throughout the day. I'm not a fan of super full coverage foundations, so I love that this one starts at a medium coverage and you can build it up depending on what you need. I use a Real Techniques brush with it and it blends in really well! I'm so glad that they've put a pump on it so it's not messy anymore. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone. I'm sure the normal/dry formula is a great one too.
This has been my HG drugstore foundation for a couple of years now. In high school I had lots of trouble with acne and this helped cover and didn't break me out. I still keep a bottle on hand for that time of month when I get several breakouts at once. It can be a little bit thick, and cakey if you don't apply it carefully. I've noticed applying it in thin layers with a stippling brush let me customize my coverage and was the easiest to blend.
Review for: Buff more...
I like this, I really want to love it, but it's not the best foundation for my skin type. I've got combination-oily skin and this made some dry patches look dryer and my oil slicks more obvious as the day went on. I'm going to experiment with different primers and setting powders because I love the coverage it gives you.
Absolutely in love with this foundation, finally found an affordable drug store foundation that is great! It is definitely not a lighter foundation (Use a BB cream if you want something lighter). I love this product because it covers all of my blemishes, works best if you set it with some powder! One con is that it changes when it goes on your skin, almost coming out a little orange (which is why I use the powder). Definitely buy a shade or two lighter!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos