BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Treasure S.
Owings Mills, MD
This is pretty much my holy grail every day makeup. I have very oily acne prone skine and this medium coverage foundation does wonders for me. I apply with a buffer brush and pat into my skin and it dries completely matte with a semi full coverage finish. It blends well with my concealers and powders. I only wish they had more color options
Shannon K.
Portland , ME
I had used this foundation for years and for the price, you really can't find a better foundation. There is a very wide range of colors to pick from, plus they have options for both dry skin and oily skin. I have now switched to a higher end brand of makeup, but I cannot stress enough how great this foundation is for the price.
Xinying Z.
Really good foundation, basically perfect in my opinion. Very long lasting, full coverage, great skin type and color selection. I honestly have no complaints against it at all. And I bought high end foundations, are those better? They have their problems. I'm trying Urban Decay new full coverage foundation now, I have high hopes this time. Over all finding the option that suit one's skin and skin tone and preferences is the most important thing. Isn't it?
Andrea M.
Tucson, AZ
I'm going through some of the first reviews and don't agree. My skin is truly combination skin, some days it is flaky and dry while other days it is very oily. I find the formula to be a little too hydrating and for the coverage I would say it is a medium that can be build-able. I always use a powder over because I think it is too shiny. That being said, it is worth the 10 bucks and this is the foundation I use when I'm just going to be home with the kids.
Megan p.
Hanahan, SC
I use this foundation almost everyday, switching between the "normal/dry" and the "combination/oily" formulas. I really like them, even though it does not have the best coverage all of the time. The "normal/dry" one is extremely watery, I have accidentally spilled it a few times just by tilting the bottle for a few seconds. The "combination/oily" one is more solid, making it really hard to get out of the container. Overall, they are great for the price.
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This foundation is good for the price. I have oily skin and it held up pretty well although it didn't completely control my oil. I also noticed that it oxidized a bit on my skin and the color selection was a bit off for my complexion. If you apply too much it can get cakey but as I said, its good for a drugstore foundation.
Caroline B.
Cambridge, MA
I first picked this foundation up after seeing it in almost every YouTube beauty guru's videos. It has since become indispensable in my makeup collection. I use a Beauty Blender sponge for application to prevent it from getting cakey or too thick.
I have sensitive skin and this foundation did not break me out, but the added fragrance did make my nose run all morning-- NOT sexy.
Gabriela P.
Miami

The best foundation for the face. Full coverage and a unique finish . It leaves no oily skin and even tone shown . I recommend it to all the girls who want to show off a smooth and flawless complexion. Its the first foundation to me. It would buy again
Carol T.
New Lenox, IL
I have been using Revlon Color Stay Makeup for years. It is my go to foundation. The staying power is amazing! I don't have to use a primer and it stays all day. I don't even have to use a setting powder.It is medium to full coverage and has a nice matte finish. It is buildable and can double for my concealer. I use the normal to dry formula and found it doesn't settle in my fine lines at all. It comes in a variety colors so it is easy to find a shade that matches your skin tone. I would highly recommend this product!
Lindsay T.
Mount juliet, TN
Love this foundation it is always a go to for when I want to be a little cheaper and want a good quality without having to spend a ton of money. I love it because AI am incredibly fair skinned and it has my skin tone, has great coverage, nice price point, and lasts a long time. It blends beautifully and I always go back to it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't