BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Yen H.
Conyers, GA
I've been using the Makeup Forever HD foundation for a while now, and I always found that I got extremely oily by the end of the day. (I have oily to combo skin)
This foundation didn't set too matte for me, which I liked, and looked surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting much because I have small dry patches around my nose and between my eyebrows that make some foundations look extremely cakey. This looked really smooth in artificial lighting, and looked even better in natural!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This is usually my holy grail foundation, but lately it has left me wanting more. It is definitely full coverage, and it has amazing lasting power. It doesn't need much powder, if any, but of course a little powder with any foundation is a good idea. The color matched me perfectly, so I was lucky with that, and for the price it lasted me a good while and is great quality. The only issue I have is that is does make me look a little dryer than I normally am, and I found this to be the case with the oily and the dry skin formulas.
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
I bought the revolt colorstay foundation in medium beige. This line has a lot of shades and they're not all yellow based so it was easier than usual to find a foundation for my fairer skin. In the winter, I like this product! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and gives me decent coverage. It lasts all day and night, and gives me a nice skin tone. The downside is that it's sometimes hard to apply and kind of cakey. Overall, one of the better foundations I've tried!
Sophie A.
Raleigh, NC
It may smell a bit like paint thinner initially, but that scent fades while the foundation lasts! Coverage is good but not cakey or uneven, and there is a wide range of shades to suit most skin tones (though more golden-undertone choices for South Asian ladies would be welcome!). The two formulas do have some shade differences; I find the Dry formula leans toward the pinker side while the Combination/Oily formula leans toward the yellow. The lightest shade is a little too dark for me in the winter but works well in the summer, and can be blended out with some lighter BB cream for winter-pale skin. For the price, it's a great choice!
Delia K.
I find this product so amazing for my skin type. I have combination skin my T- zone is oily and this foundation is perfect. The coverage is medium-full but so build able and doesn't get cakey and last all day for me. I blot my T-zone throughout the day for my own comfort and my foundation stays put. I highly highly recommend this product!
Virginia K.
This is the closest I've gotten to my holy grail foundation. However, it's usually perfect for my skin and will last as long as I need it to with minimal, if any, touching up. For the amount of coverage it provides, it's amazingly lightweight. There are some issues with transfer onto my school papers and occasionally my phone, but I don't care too much as long as most of it stays on my face! I've recommended it to all of my friends, and the ones that have tried it love it!
Gaby R.
I had ALWAYS heard wonderful things about this foundation for YEARS. So I finally decided to purchase this because I found a 40% off Revlon coupon at my local HEB. Let me tell you THIS foundation has become one of my favorite foundations! It is one of my top 3 foundations. It may even be my new favorite now. I have gotten so many compliments on my makeup whenever I use this exact foundation. I use the Revlon ColorStay for oily skin. This foundation helps keep my makeup in place all day and all night. I LOVE that it keep my face makeup matte day and night. I do not have to worry about the foundation breaking up on my skin or oiling up throughout the day. I highly recommend this product for those with oily skin and/or combination skin.
Monique G.
Covina, CA
Now, I'm no make-up guru. However, I love this product. Before trying this foundation I had been using FIT make-up, which was making me break out and always wore off by the end of the day! Once trying this my acne cleared up right away. Furthermore, I can count on this product if I just want light coverage for class or if I want lots of coverage for a night out dancing! Also, I have extremely oily skin and this reacted great to that fact. It's great and you can't beat the price, I definitely recommend this for everyone who wears make up on a budget!
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
This is my go-to foundation and I'm obsessed with it. I can't bring myself to buy the more expensive brands of foundation so I've tested out pretty much every drugstore brand of foundation, but revlon has great coverage without being too heavy. I also really like the new pump addition, I'm pretty sure it has made my foundation last longer.
Joan S.
Saint Albans, NY
The one thing I have always had problems with is finding a foundation that actually matches my skin tone. I always end up with something that is either too light, too dark, or too orange. I tried Revlon colorstay foundation and at first I had a bit of an issue color matching until I found a website that helped match drugstore brand foundations with MAC foundations. Depending on the time of year I could either wear Toast or Golden Caramel. I'm not a big foundation wearer but this is only foundation that I use when I do wear a full face of makeup.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't