BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Savannah B.
Anchorage, AK
This product was really underwhelming for me. It's coverage doesn't really do well for red or pink areas on the face and it feels heavy/oily. My least favorite part is probably the fact that there are sparkles in my shade! I do not want to look like my face just got plunged into a sand dune made of glitter. Probably the only redeeming quality of this product is that it matches so perfectly with my skin color, so much so that there's no make up mask, where your face is a different color than your neck.

Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic.
Jaimie G.
San Jose, CA
First time buyer and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this brand of liquid foundation. My skin is somewhat dry and flaky especially after washing my face and this product reacts well with that; it smoothns out my skin and matches my skin color with litte application. Also doubles as a great concealer, dark circle eraser, and hides up redness from pimples or rashes. Stayed on all day and I will for sure recommend this to anyone who needs a true long lasting foundation.
Maggie B.
Mc Ewen, TN
I've heard sooo many good things about this foundation so I was really excited to try it out. But I have to say I'm very disappointed in it. It cakes on my face SO BAD. I've tried it with primer, without primer, with moisturizer, without moisturizer, with powder, without powder, etc. I've tried it every way you could imagine and it wears the same on my skin every time. I bought the normal/dry skin version.
Valerie G.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried many foundations and always seem to come back to this one. I work outside in Texas heat and this foundation manages to hold up. It gives me flawless full coverage and the color match is great. I must add that I use the Combination/Oily formulation. I've tried the other one for normal skin, and it made my face look oily.
Another thing I love about this is that it does not break me out.
I love it!
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
This has been one of the only foundations that I buy again and again. I love the consistency and texture of it. It makes it easy to smooth on whether your using your fingers or a brush. You do have to blend quickly, but I've never had a problem doing that. I don't feel like I'm caking stuff on my face when I apply it, it's more like applying a lotion without being greasy. Also, I'm pretty fair but have redness as well. They lightest shade matches my skin tone and covers the redness.
Jessica M.
Fort Bragg, NC
I like the coverage I get with this foundation. I've tried applying it a few different ways and I feel like at the beginning of the day I look flawless but by the end of the day I look pretty greasy in my T zone. That's normal for me though so it doesn't really sway my opinion. It's overall a good foundation. I feel like it's temperamental though because if you don't apply it just right you look like a cakey mess lol. I had to buy a new brush to give me the natural look I wanted.
Katelin B.
Augusta, GA
My favorite drugstore foundation for oily/combo skin. I still top it with a powder, but I tend to do that with every foundation anyway. This never breaks me out and is a great color match for me, a rarity with drugstore foundations. It covers all of my leftover scars from past acne and the redness on my cheeks. I apply it with my fingers rather than a brush or sponge since I think that helps the product meld into the skin a bit better and look more natural a.k.a. not cakey looking.
Shannon J.
Holiday, FL
This is for those girls who want a perfectly flawless face,no pores,covers pimples and blemishes,fills in those dark lines and creases,its not cakey and doesn't get thin on your face after wear!! its basically perfect for the cost and the colors are actually as they appear!!! so its easy to find what color is for you!!!
Kristen L.
Elk Grove
I don't get it, everyone loves this product and can go on for days about how much they love it! BUT for me - this product was extremely runny, hard to apply, wore in a way that looked completely unnatural and got very cakey looking almost immediately. I have combination skin (oily on my cheeks and nose) and could not get this stuff to stay on my nose. I may try it in the normal version, just to see if MAYBE I got a bad product first go around. I'm so disappointed and beyond confused!
Kayla H.
This drugstore foundation is amazing! Conceals all of my blemishes and has a great variety of colors to pick from! I also love that it is affordable. A couple negative things I have noticed is that I does break me out sometimes because it is so thick. I really have to make sure I wash it all off. I also have noticed that it dry's my skin out (even the normal/dry skin formulation). I have to moisturize a lot when I wear this foundation. Overall, great foundation from the drugstore.
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Is this thick?
Aide R.
Laredo, TX
What shade did you choose? how close was it to your skin?
Kara S.
Canton, MA
Does this foundation look good in pictures?
Angelica K.
Siletz, OR
I've been wanting to switch liquid foundation, is that a good one for fair skin?
Xochitl N.
Hercules, CA
Has anyone else had problems breaking out when wearing this foundation? i like it but it irritates my skin I'm not sure if its because my skin is sensitive or what?