BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Shannon J.
Holiday, FL
This is for those girls who want a perfectly flawless face,no pores,covers pimples and blemishes,fills in those dark lines and creases,its not cakey and doesn't get thin on your face after wear!! its basically perfect for the cost and the colors are actually as they appear!!! so its easy to find what color is for you!!!
Jessica M.
Fort Bragg, NC
I like the coverage I get with this foundation. I've tried applying it a few different ways and I feel like at the beginning of the day I look flawless but by the end of the day I look pretty greasy in my T zone. That's normal for me though so it doesn't really sway my opinion. It's overall a good foundation. I feel like it's temperamental though because if you don't apply it just right you look like a cakey mess lol. I had to buy a new brush to give me the natural look I wanted.
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
This has been one of the only foundations that I buy again and again. I love the consistency and texture of it. It makes it easy to smooth on whether your using your fingers or a brush. You do have to blend quickly, but I've never had a problem doing that. I don't feel like I'm caking stuff on my face when I apply it, it's more like applying a lotion without being greasy. Also, I'm pretty fair but have redness as well. They lightest shade matches my skin tone and covers the redness.
Valerie G.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried many foundations and always seem to come back to this one. I work outside in Texas heat and this foundation manages to hold up. It gives me flawless full coverage and the color match is great. I must add that I use the Combination/Oily formulation. I've tried the other one for normal skin, and it made my face look oily.
Another thing I love about this is that it does not break me out.
I love it!
Kayla H.
This drugstore foundation is amazing! Conceals all of my blemishes and has a great variety of colors to pick from! I also love that it is affordable. A couple negative things I have noticed is that I does break me out sometimes because it is so thick. I really have to make sure I wash it all off. I also have noticed that it dry's my skin out (even the normal/dry skin formulation). I have to moisturize a lot when I wear this foundation. Overall, great foundation from the drugstore.
Skylar M.
Asheville, NC
I actually like this foundation better than the $50 dollar Make Up For Ever foundation I bought from sephora. It stays on all day, it's great coverage, just make sure not to accidentally buy a shade too dark for your skin tone. I'd recommend buying one that looks a tiny bit lighter than your actual skin tone because when it dries it does tend to seem a bit darker than it originally was when just put on. Also make sure you have a powder to put over it to make sure it looks good.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
I feel like on me this foundation oxidized and was a completely different color from when I applied it multiple times I tried it with a damp beauty blender a brush a spoon looking brush just idk what it is about this foundation but it doesn't work for me maybe I got a bad bottle because it's not expired yet idk maybe I'll buy a different one and see
Jaimie G.
San Jose, CA
First time buyer and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this brand of liquid foundation. My skin is somewhat dry and flaky especially after washing my face and this product reacts well with that; it smoothns out my skin and matches my skin color with litte application. Also doubles as a great concealer, dark circle eraser, and hides up redness from pimples or rashes. Stayed on all day and I will for sure recommend this to anyone who needs a true long lasting foundation.
DHW L.
This is my go-to foundation. I have combination skin that tends to get very oily especially during flights. The first time I wore this on a cross continent flight I was amazed that I didn't need a touch up upon arrival after a 6-hour flight. I will say that the formula used to be different - and slightly better. The older version had "flex" in its description but I can't find it anymore. The current formulation still works better than anything else I can find for oily skin.
Bianka C.
This Revlon Colorstay Foundation is one of my favorite medium to full coverage foundations. It definitely does a great job of staying on for more than 8 hours. It doesn't apply in patches and looks smooth on the face. It's super affordable and great quality. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't come with a pump, but other than that, it's great!
amelia v.
A lot of youtubers say that this product is awesome but I'm not sure if this product would be perfect for me because i have dry and oily skin because of my acne and its so difficult to find the perfect foundation! Please answer :)xx
Emma-Louise R.
Why is my face so cakey when I use foundation and concealer? I have tried various foundations and concealers, nyx, rimmel, revlon, boujouir paris, loreal etc. I am so confused why my skin is like it?! Please give me advice. My skin does have acne, pores and it is oily.
Is this foundation medium to full coverage or is it very sheer?
Mev K.
How do you set this foundation? I find it ALWAYS transferring to my/others clothing.
Zenia E.
Is it good? How is it????