BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kayla H.
This drugstore foundation is amazing! Conceals all of my blemishes and has a great variety of colors to pick from! I also love that it is affordable. A couple negative things I have noticed is that I does break me out sometimes because it is so thick. I really have to make sure I wash it all off. I also have noticed that it dry's my skin out (even the normal/dry skin formulation). I have to moisturize a lot when I wear this foundation. Overall, great foundation from the drugstore.
Valerie G.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried many foundations and always seem to come back to this one. I work outside in Texas heat and this foundation manages to hold up. It gives me flawless full coverage and the color match is great. I must add that I use the Combination/Oily formulation. I've tried the other one for normal skin, and it made my face look oily.
Another thing I love about this is that it does not break me out.
I love it!
Shannon J.
Holiday, FL
This is for those girls who want a perfectly flawless face,no pores,covers pimples and blemishes,fills in those dark lines and creases,its not cakey and doesn't get thin on your face after wear!! its basically perfect for the cost and the colors are actually as they appear!!! so its easy to find what color is for you!!!
Skylar M.
Asheville, NC
I actually like this foundation better than the $50 dollar Make Up For Ever foundation I bought from sephora. It stays on all day, it's great coverage, just make sure not to accidentally buy a shade too dark for your skin tone. I'd recommend buying one that looks a tiny bit lighter than your actual skin tone because when it dries it does tend to seem a bit darker than it originally was when just put on. Also make sure you have a powder to put over it to make sure it looks good.
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
This has been one of the only foundations that I buy again and again. I love the consistency and texture of it. It makes it easy to smooth on whether your using your fingers or a brush. You do have to blend quickly, but I've never had a problem doing that. I don't feel like I'm caking stuff on my face when I apply it, it's more like applying a lotion without being greasy. Also, I'm pretty fair but have redness as well. They lightest shade matches my skin tone and covers the redness.
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Buff (150) more...
This is a great product to use when you don't feel like applying the cakeiness of foundation. It's lighter & feels really soft. I recommend this. I got the shade medium beige. If you feel like your foundation is breaking you out you should get this. I personally have normal to oily skin but it still works pretty well on days that my skin is feeling in between dry & oily.
Heather F.
Lexington, SC
I absolutely love Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. It is the best drugstore brand I have ever tried. It has an all day lasting coverage and is the only foundation that I have found that does not rub off on my clothing. I have recommended this foundation to my friends and other ladies that I know who love makeup and need full/lasting coverage.
DHW L.
This is my go-to foundation. I have combination skin that tends to get very oily especially during flights. The first time I wore this on a cross continent flight I was amazed that I didn't need a touch up upon arrival after a 6-hour flight. I will say that the formula used to be different - and slightly better. The older version had "flex" in its description but I can't find it anymore. The current formulation still works better than anything else I can find for oily skin.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
I feel like on me this foundation oxidized and was a completely different color from when I applied it multiple times I tried it with a damp beauty blender a brush a spoon looking brush just idk what it is about this foundation but it doesn't work for me maybe I got a bad bottle because it's not expired yet idk maybe I'll buy a different one and see
Bianka C.
This Revlon Colorstay Foundation is one of my favorite medium to full coverage foundations. It definitely does a great job of staying on for more than 8 hours. It doesn't apply in patches and looks smooth on the face. It's super affordable and great quality. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't come with a pump, but other than that, it's great!
Marrisa H.
Dinuba, CA
Does this give u acne because it has titanium dioxide
Brittany B.
Would anyone be willing to help teach me how to do makeup ? I really wanna learn so I can feel beautiful cause I seriously suck at everything lol
Maureen A.
Orlando , FL
Does anyone have advice for how to use this product with VERY OILY SKIN and lives in a humid part of the country? What (besides wear primer which I do) can I do to help keep the matte look?
Selena R.
What's a good facial oil to mix into matte foundations to make it dewy?
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how much is the coverage?