BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Vanessa S.
I love it this foudation! it's perfecto forma mixed skins to fat, has very good cover hiding any imperfection in the face, lasts 8 hourz or more perfecto! the only criticism i would make is that you do not hace a yelow undertone tone! however it'd my favorite base!
TEsla T.
York, PA
Ive been using this foundation for a few days now and i love it so far it doesn't make me look extra dry but i feel matte all day its SUpER blendable and just lays on my skin to make it feel an look like i have nothing on. This is by far my favorite foundation so far
Sophie A.
Raleigh, NC
It may smell a bit like paint thinner initially, but that scent fades while the foundation lasts! Coverage is good but not cakey or uneven, and there is a wide range of shades to suit most skin tones (though more golden-undertone choices for South Asian ladies would be welcome!). The two formulas do have some shade differences; I find the Dry formula leans toward the pinker side while the Combination/Oily formula leans toward the yellow. The lightest shade is a little too dark for me in the winter but works well in the summer, and can be blended out with some lighter BB cream for winter-pale skin. For the price, it's a great choice!
Taylor L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation. I'm pretty pale, and as long as i don't use a translucent powder (i have to use a coloured pressed powder) it matches me great. its a bit pricey for a dugstore product, hitting about $15 at my local cvs and walgreens. my complaint lies in the wear time. it cakes up and breaks up so badly on my skin within 5 or 6 hours.
alycia r.
jacksonville, FL
Revlon colorstay was the very first foundation I EVER used. I grew to love it so much more after learning about all the other brands and just how pricey foundations can be! This specific foundation has formulas for dry skin, and formulas for combination/oily skin which i think is an amazing feature for a drugstore product. I personally am dry and find that their dry formula works great. It also gives an amazing coverage! For $10 at walmart, you really can't beat it!
Yen H.
Conyers, GA
I've been using the Makeup Forever HD foundation for a while now, and I always found that I got extremely oily by the end of the day. (I have oily to combo skin)
This foundation didn't set too matte for me, which I liked, and looked surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting much because I have small dry patches around my nose and between my eyebrows that make some foundations look extremely cakey. This looked really smooth in artificial lighting, and looked even better in natural!
Carli M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Buff more...
My favorite drugstore foundation! I've used this for almost 3 years now and I love the way it looks and feels on my skin! I've used foundation brushes and beauty sponges and they both work well with this foundation. I only need one or two layers to get a LOT of coverage, so if you don't like full coverage foundations, this may not be for you.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This is usually my holy grail foundation, but lately it has left me wanting more. It is definitely full coverage, and it has amazing lasting power. It doesn't need much powder, if any, but of course a little powder with any foundation is a good idea. The color matched me perfectly, so I was lucky with that, and for the price it lasted me a good while and is great quality. The only issue I have is that is does make me look a little dryer than I normally am, and I found this to be the case with the oily and the dry skin formulas.
Gabbie P.
York, PA
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation really sets itself on par with higher end formulas. If you're looking for a cheap drugstore alternative to what you'd find at Sephora, this is a staple. Its leaves skin a little dewey and goes on evenly. There are plenty of colors to fit a wide range of shades and its full coverage to boot! If you do foundation contouring, it blends very well. It runs about $10 but Revlon often has coupons at CVS and in papers. Just keep your pretty eyes peeled! #BeautyOnABudget
Delia K.
I find this product so amazing for my skin type. I have combination skin my T- zone is oily and this foundation is perfect. The coverage is medium-full but so build able and doesn't get cakey and last all day for me. I blot my T-zone throughout the day for my own comfort and my foundation stays put. I highly highly recommend this product!
Cheyenne K.
I have oily, acne-prone skin, would this be something that I need to look into buying?
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
How many hours does the foundation truly last?
Sofía M.
San Salvador
How I can do to get this product?
Carolyna M.
Hammond, IN
I have been looking for a good long lasting full coverage foundation is this foundation any good?
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
Hows the coverage with this product? does it make skin feel oily?