BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Brittany B.
Lebanon, PA
This is a great medium to full coverage foundation from the drugstore. I apply this directly to my face, then use a beauty blender to blend it out. With one layer, all of my red marks and unevenness is completely covered. I have combination skin and find a lot of foundations make me oily throughout the day. This foundation keeps me pretty matte all day without looking dry which is great. It also comes in a wide range of shades with different undertones which is a huge plus.
Alyssa Z.
Ansonia, CT
Love this foundation so far! I just started using it and it's pretty great, it's lightweight, you can barely feel the makeup on your face which is great since my last foundation would make my face feel kinda suffocated. The coverage is good and definitely buildable for a person like me who likes full coverage. The only thing I didn't like was the packaging, I wish it would've came with a pump instead, I just prefer foundations with a pump, otherwise, I don't have any complaints.
Holly R.
south vienna, OH
AT first I was in love with this foundation, the coverage is amazing and it felt smooth going on. I found it lasted literally all day as well. I was over the moon. A foundation under 20.00 that would work GREAT. This was until a month later I went to use it again because I ran out of my more expensive foundation. Much to my dismay I discovered it had SEPARATED. Oil on top color on bottom. I shook it until it appeared to be re mixed however the texture of the coverage had changed drastically. It now felt like I was using an oil paint on my face. When the color actually sets on your face, it now looks as if it has been painted on and un realistic. I am rather disappointed at how this foundation has held up over time.
Total waste of money
Maggie B.
Mc Ewen, TN
I've heard sooo many good things about this foundation so I was really excited to try it out. But I have to say I'm very disappointed in it. It cakes on my face SO BAD. I've tried it with primer, without primer, with moisturizer, without moisturizer, with powder, without powder, etc. I've tried it every way you could imagine and it wears the same on my skin every time. I bought the normal/dry skin version.
Jaimie G.
San Jose, CA
First time buyer and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this brand of liquid foundation. My skin is somewhat dry and flaky especially after washing my face and this product reacts well with that; it smoothns out my skin and matches my skin color with litte application. Also doubles as a great concealer, dark circle eraser, and hides up redness from pimples or rashes. Stayed on all day and I will for sure recommend this to anyone who needs a true long lasting foundation.
Jessica M.
Fort Bragg, NC
I like the coverage I get with this foundation. I've tried applying it a few different ways and I feel like at the beginning of the day I look flawless but by the end of the day I look pretty greasy in my T zone. That's normal for me though so it doesn't really sway my opinion. It's overall a good foundation. I feel like it's temperamental though because if you don't apply it just right you look like a cakey mess lol. I had to buy a new brush to give me the natural look I wanted.
Skylar M.
Asheville, NC
I actually like this foundation better than the $50 dollar Make Up For Ever foundation I bought from sephora. It stays on all day, it's great coverage, just make sure not to accidentally buy a shade too dark for your skin tone. I'd recommend buying one that looks a tiny bit lighter than your actual skin tone because when it dries it does tend to seem a bit darker than it originally was when just put on. Also make sure you have a powder to put over it to make sure it looks good.
Katelin B.
Augusta, GA
My favorite drugstore foundation for oily/combo skin. I still top it with a powder, but I tend to do that with every foundation anyway. This never breaks me out and is a great color match for me, a rarity with drugstore foundations. It covers all of my leftover scars from past acne and the redness on my cheeks. I apply it with my fingers rather than a brush or sponge since I think that helps the product meld into the skin a bit better and look more natural a.k.a. not cakey looking.
Kayla H.
This drugstore foundation is amazing! Conceals all of my blemishes and has a great variety of colors to pick from! I also love that it is affordable. A couple negative things I have noticed is that I does break me out sometimes because it is so thick. I really have to make sure I wash it all off. I also have noticed that it dry's my skin out (even the normal/dry skin formulation). I have to moisturize a lot when I wear this foundation. Overall, great foundation from the drugstore.
Valerie G.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried many foundations and always seem to come back to this one. I work outside in Texas heat and this foundation manages to hold up. It gives me flawless full coverage and the color match is great. I must add that I use the Combination/Oily formulation. I've tried the other one for normal skin, and it made my face look oily.
Another thing I love about this is that it does not break me out.
I love it!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't