BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
They recently change this foundation for my full coverage to a medium coverage, which upset me a little bit because are used it for cystic acne coverage. Overall, now with the medium coverage, it's still a great foundation that lasts and doesn't move and rarely transfers. It's almost self-setting and I have no problems with blending products on top of the foundation.
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love this affordable, long-lasting foundation. My skin is combination (really oily and really dry in different places), but this gives my skin a healthy look and the foundation I usually compare it to is Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. It is as long lasting as it claims to be, even in hot weather, and it doesn't look too oily or dry.
Angel L.
Review for: Other more...
This has been my foundation of choice all through high school. I have left it to try probably 20+ other foundations but I always come back to this one. With a little powder this controls my super oily skin all day. Coverage is incredible for those with acne or acne scars. I am also happy they make many of their shades with a yellow undertone as it is most flattering on my skin & many companies do not.
Meagan S.
Very buildable, beautiful full coverage! I don't think I'll ever go back to anything else! Two coats does perfectly to get a perfect full coverage look, and it mixes really well with face moisturizer for more of a tinted moisturizer, which I love in the summer time. This is my all time favorite drugstore foundation, I'm just sad I didn't find it sooner!
Amber U.
This foundation was the first foundation I found at the drugstore that actually worked for me. I have dry skin and it never accentuated my dry patches. It leaves my skin looking even and isn't overly matte. It lasts all day and I never have to do any touch ups. The only downside I had was that it didn't have a pump however they now do. Holy Grail for me!
Hillary T.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I am a combo to oily gal who longs for full coverage without that cakeyness we all hate! This foundation is my go to for my long work days meaning applying at 6 am till 10 pm and it stays with me! There's nothing more maddening than you foundation coming off your nose, chin, upper lip ect! I hate that! High coverage with a light feel is what this gives me which is why it is in my holy gail pile! Yasss revlon yaass!
Elena S.
Iowa City
I use shade 150, which is one of the best shade matches for my skin in anything. It's great for fair olive skin tones, since it is neutral with some greenish undertones, without being too yellow, orange, or pink. The shade is great. However, the formula doesn't get me too excited. It doesn't control my oil, coverage is light/medium, and it feels heavy on the skin. For a longwear foundation, it breaks apart pretty quickly on my skin. Tldr: shade awesome, formula eh, still worth it for me.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
I Found this really easy to blend with my other makeup. It doesn't leave a heavy feeling and lasts long enough to make it through a ten hour shift at work. Easy to take off at night. The only downside I have with this is it rubs off easily onto clothing. So don't go hugging someone with white or black on or your face print will also be on their shirt.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
I usually use Tart. Lately this make up has been my go 2 makeup. It' buildable coverage it works wonders on my skin. I have some problem areas which this make up provides the coverage I need on days I have a break out. It can be use as just a fresh look or a more dramatic full coverage. Looks very smooth when applied. I use a blending brush. My skin is oily 2 dry.
Courtney H.
Philadelphia , PA
I have combination, sensitive skin and I was looking for a foundation that would stay on all day. I also prefer full coverage and I can say that I'm truly satisfied with this foundation. A little bit goes a long way and I apply it with a beauty blender. The pros are that it matches my complexion pretty well and stays put throughout the day. My only con is the smell. Initially its a bit strong but I can deal with it
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't