BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alice C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always been impressed by Revlon's Colorstay line in their efforts to create a wide range of shades available. Unfortunately I have not been able to find a shade that matches me completely, but that's fine since I usually can't find a matching shade anyway, no matter the brand. Luckily, I was able to successfully blend two of their shades together and create a custom color suited just for my skin color and it works beautifully! The stay is as true as it says, it really does stay until I forcibly add makeup remover! I set this foundation with their Colorstay powder.
Janet D.
Portland, OR
Review for: Buff more...
This is my favorite drugstore foundation it reminds me of Mac...it's full coverage but not cakey ...this is the ONLY foundation I use...on the days I don't want full coverage I mix it with clearasil daily facial moisturizer and apply any translucent powder....and when I do I just wear it like that and with a translucent powder and its stays Matte all day.
Jessica D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Other more...
I think I'm the only person with oily skin that would not recommend this foundation. I'm giving it three stars because it doesn't separate, it has nice packaging, and it's an appropriate price point. However, it does not look nice on my skin at the end of the day when compared to other foundations I have tried. It doesn't cover my acne spots (and I've tried building it for more coverage and it isn't buildable). So, I personally, will never try this foundation again but I know it is successful for so many other people!
Tyra H.
Wichita, KS
Omg!!! I just love this foundation. No matter what other brands I try, drugstore or high end, I always come back to this!

I have combination oily skin and this foundation mattes me out just enough without looking cakey and it gives me beautiful coverage that doesn't move.

This will probably be my all time favorite drugstore foundation for many years to come.

Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
Great product! I love using this. I apply it with a brush after I have used my concealer. I think it is a good foundation and works great with my skin. I use Sand Beige. I did have some trouble with it at first because it sets/dries pretty quickly and can leave spots on your skin if you aren't looking at it closely in good light, but I have learned that now and do better with it. It is great with how long it lasts and it really takes some work to get it off! Make sure you have a good makeup remover!
Glenda T.
I have been trying on different foundations from drugstore to bit spendy ones, still cant find the one that fits my skintone. Ill be honest Im not completely satisfied with the medium biege of Revlon Colorstay BUT it gives the glow Im looking for. It may not be my exact shade ( coz Im Asian with Rosacea ) but I love how it gives me a healthy looking skin at a cheaper price!
Kristi S.
Manhattan, KS
I used to use this make-up brand, but even though it says that it is oil-free, I think it just depends on how well you shake the bottle. There were times that it made my face very oily, & then times that it dried weirdly. Meaning, it looked like my skin was peeling after I put it on, when it was really just the way the make-up had dried. This brand did not work for me at all. But the colors are very accurate. I wish it would have worked for me because the color i chose matched my skin perfectly!
Keely N.
This is my all time holy grail foundation! I am so glad they came out with a new bottle with a pump.
This can be a heavy foundation and it
sets to a maths finish. I apply it with a beauty blender to get the most natural look.
I've been using this foundation off and on for about 5 years now and I always go back to it, I prefer it over my high end foundations!
lesa r.
My go to. I like it over any department store foundations, even. I've used MAC, Smashbox, Too Faced, etc and this foundation takes the cake. Def full coverage and can get cakey if you use too much.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
They recently change this foundation for my full coverage to a medium coverage, which upset me a little bit because are used it for cystic acne coverage. Overall, now with the medium coverage, it's still a great foundation that lasts and doesn't move and rarely transfers. It's almost self-setting and I have no problems with blending products on top of the foundation.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't