BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Keely N.
This is my all time holy grail foundation! I am so glad they came out with a new bottle with a pump.
This can be a heavy foundation and it
sets to a maths finish. I apply it with a beauty blender to get the most natural look.
I've been using this foundation off and on for about 5 years now and I always go back to it, I prefer it over my high end foundations!
Alice C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always been impressed by Revlon's Colorstay line in their efforts to create a wide range of shades available. Unfortunately I have not been able to find a shade that matches me completely, but that's fine since I usually can't find a matching shade anyway, no matter the brand. Luckily, I was able to successfully blend two of their shades together and create a custom color suited just for my skin color and it works beautifully! The stay is as true as it says, it really does stay until I forcibly add makeup remover! I set this foundation with their Colorstay powder.
Katie C.
Lyford, TX
Use to love this foundation. Very full coverage. Not to heavy feeling. Only issue I had with it....made my face very oily. No matter what I tried my face got sooooo oily after using this foundation.
Bethany R.
Phoenix, AZ
This always has rave reviews but i didn't like this foundation at all. I've purchased this item twice. Once years ago and then earlier this year. Its a good color match(though times it was a little to white) and has good coverage but it totally caked on my skin. It made my skin flake a lot. I tried applying with fingers, brush, and sponge. I think this foundation would be good for more normal skin types not dry. It accentuates dry patches. If you have very dry skin i would stay clear of this. It started to break me out a little towards the end of using this product as well.
Sierra G.
I wanted to like this foundation for the price but I just couldn't ): I got the combination/oily foundation and it left a white overcast on my face. It made my face super pale despite it being the right color for my skin. Definitely has a matte finish which is what I wanted. If I were to recommend it I would say go a shade darker than what you usually would
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
This is by far the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried. I loved that the foundation is made for different skin types. I picked out a foundation for combination/oily skin because I have an oily t-zone and this worked amazingly. I used a synthetic foundation brush to apply the foundation and it made my skin look almost flawless! After applying the foundation I set it with Revlon's ColorStay powder and I was able to wear this foundation for 8 hours without having to blot or dab on a bit more powder.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
My new obsession. My breakouts I've been struggling with have calmed down since using this, the coverage is excellent, and it doesn't accentuate my dry patches. Some days I barely need concealer. I don't see an oil slick on my face six hours into the day. My winter shade will be Buff once I run out of Sand Beige. So far so good!
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have been on a rampage lately buying different foundations like a fanatic. The worst part is that I was buying all of the really pricey ones thinking that must mean the work the best. WRONG. I bought this as a recommendation from a friend and LOVE it. It covers well and lasts a long time. It also looks a bit dewy versus cakey. I'm so happy I tried this!
Meghan B.
Appleton, WI
Perfect as a highlighter! I use this over my fave Department Store foundation in the lightest shade. Perfectly blend able and build able. Long lasting and nice texture. I would buy this again now that I know it works well in conjunction with my regular every day foundation. Only downfall is that it can tend to get a bit cakey.
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL
This foundation is good but not the best, I think I picked a color that is a little too light on me so maybe I have to try a different color but it did stay on all day. It was easy to blend and it didn't make my skin oily. It caked up a little bit but some setting spray fixed that.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't