BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kayla W.
Full day coverage. No matter if it's hot raining or just outright cold. This foundation has never failed me and has never wiped away. I'm very light skin so very hard to find a product that doesn't leave a orange tint. This foundation matches me perfectly and no matter how long I've had the bottle color never gets darkened or old looking.
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Buff more...
After reading all the positive reviews online (&100+ videos) about this foundation, I decided to give it a try. I really want to love this foundation, however no matter how I apply it, I couldn't seem to get the same coverage and finish as seen in videos. It felt heavy and sticky on my face, and it broke me out 😞 it is pretty long lasting & the oil control is alright.
Ashley K.
BURLINGTON
I bought this make up 2 years ago, and have been using it ever since. I apply it with a real-tech make up brush. It's amazing.. I put it on at 7am, and by 10pm it still looks perfect. This is without primer and setting powder. It's just stellar all on it's own. The shades they have in this formula are endless. I use Ivory in the winter, Buff in the spring, and sand Beige in the summer. I love it!
Kelly R.
Las Vegas, NV
After seeing all of the wonderful things about this product I finally decided to give it a try. After about a week and a half of use, I decided to return it. The application was great. Medium coverage but buildable to full. Looked fine after setting it with a powder and continuing with the rest of my makeup routine. After an hour or to it would start settling in my fine lines and "melting" off of my face! I was so disappointed. Also, it broke me out!! I rarely break out and when I do it's due to stress. This product made my chin and jawline into a total nightmare. Would not recommend.
Kallee P.
plano , TX
I've been using this foundation for about 2 years now and I always come back to this. I have oily skin and I'm a dancer so I'm sweating a lot and I'm very oily but this foundation lasts for me. It's never blotchy or anything. It's my absolute go to at the drug store. It's not bad in pricing and it's overall the best drug store foundation out there in my opinion.
Courtney D.
I love this foundation! I apply it with a beauty blender and it has a really smooth finish. It's not super thick but it's not very thin, either. It's right in between. I have naturally dry skin and it doesn't dry it out. My only complaint is that after around 5 hours of wearing it, my skin looks oily. Even when using a primer and setting it with translucent powder.
Natalie G.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
One of my all time favorite drugstore foundations. Provides full coverage and works for a lot of different skin types. I personally have oily skin but the foundation never makes me look greasy or oily. Very easy to apply as well , I just apply it directly to my face with my fingers then blend it out with a brush or blender. I definitely recommend this product !
Darrah D.
I have ALWAYS struggled with my face looking like a cakey, blotchy mess by the end of the day, due to my oily skin. This is the first and only product, thus far, that has kept my face from having to be buffed down during the middle of the day. I use it under my NYX mineral matte finishing powder- I'll be writing a review on that as well.
Nancy fancy S.
Racine, WI
Best foundation ever I can't live with out these coverage and for the price it's amazing it also feels like i don't have any make up on the new upgrade with the pump is amazing. It's light weight to me. Yes I will buy this ever time I run out. The shade collection is amazing as well
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
This is probably the best drugstore foundation. It's almost light enough for my very pale skin, doesn't oxidize, and provides great coverage for my acne-prone skin. I don't break out from it, and with a setting powder and spray, it will last through a workday and drinks afterwards after without any touchups. I always go back to this foundation, and it's always good.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't