BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
I love the full coverage, but still light feel. I will wear this to prom! It's a little hard to find your shade on the first try but it's worth it! And the price is great! I apply with a sponge for the best results. Don't go for the spf version if you can. Mine doesn't have a pump but I know the sunscreen version does. It stayed looking great and didn't get oily all day!
Tina B.
Louisville
Review for: Other more...
I have used several different types of foundation over the years. I truly hate when a foundation feel heavy on my skin and does not want to apply smoothly. I did not have any issues with this foundation. It is defiantly will be more go to foundation. It was light on my skin and wore real will. I love how ease it applied and made my skin feel soft. I just love color stay products. So would recommend this foundation.
Savannah C.
Wise, VA
This is my go to foundation. I use the one for oily skin, and it keeps my oil at bay for over 5 hours which is amazing considering most foundations break down on me within 2 to 3 hours. It covers my acne scars really well too. I have acne scars all over the bottom of my skin and down both jaw lines and this foundation covers it all. I apply with a beauty blender and it gives me an almost air brushed look. I've used a brush with this product but I did not really like the look it gave, it was sorta cakey.
Crystal G.
This is hands down, THE BEST liquid foundation I've every used. I have been strictly mineral makeup for years and after noticing how my oily skin would change the look of the mineral makeup, I decided to look for something new. I use the Revlon Colorstay 24hr foundation for combination/oily skin and I just love it. It gives perfect coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. I forgot I was wearing it and when I checked it in a mirror, it still looked as good as when I first applied it. I apply it with my fingers and it looks flawless. I will recommend this to all my girlfriends from now on.
Kayla W.
Full day coverage. No matter if it's hot raining or just outright cold. This foundation has never failed me and has never wiped away. I'm very light skin so very hard to find a product that doesn't leave a orange tint. This foundation matches me perfectly and no matter how long I've had the bottle color never gets darkened or old looking.
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought this about 2 months ago in the lightest shade. The color match is perfect for my skin, which is unheard of. It's very blendable but doesn't always smooth out perfectly. I really need to start using a brush instead of my fingers to apply it. I wish it came with a pump because the bottle is hard to work with and I've already spilled it a few times. The coverage is good, but my acne is still kind of visible. I partner it with a lot of concealer. It does seem to last well though, I'm very pleased with that.
Rachel L.
This product has a very natural satin to matte finish, and really does last a long time. I don't know about 24 hours, not sure when I would ever need it to last that long! It is a medium to full coverage foundation and once it is set, it stays in place! The only thing I can say about the formula is that it dries quickly, not much time to work with it. So I like to use a damp beauty blender (or damp blending sponge) to apply it for a more natural finish, and the added moisture from the dampness of the sponge makes the foundation more workable. This foundation also photographs great, no white flashback -so it would be a great choice for formal events like proms or weddings....
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
This is probably the best drugstore foundation. It's almost light enough for my very pale skin, doesn't oxidize, and provides great coverage for my acne-prone skin. I don't break out from it, and with a setting powder and spray, it will last through a workday and drinks afterwards after without any touchups. I always go back to this foundation, and it's always good.
Jessica J.
Greenville, SC
I got this foundation hmm when it first came out maybe a year ago I'm not sure
I got it just to try and i ended up LOVING this
I actually got it to wear to prom and i wanted a foundation that would really stay on and it did.
I didn't really start wearing till this summer and i fell in love with it. It makes your skin look flawless
The color i have is natural tan
and it is a little to dark for me because when i got it for prom i was tanner and i wore it in the summer when i was tan and it looked amazing matched my tan skin perfectly
I definitely wanna go pick up my natural shade
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
First liquid I've tried, and it's going to be hard to move past this. It goes on incredibly easy, matches my colour perfectly (I use Medium Beige), and stays put all day. I do find my skin gets dry after a fair few hours (ezcema), so I just mix in some extra moisturizer in my primer and this liquid and that usually keeps it sorted.

Overall, it's a reliable workhorse that's comfortable and easy to forget about. Improves your appearance without appearing so strong it's unnatural. And the SPF is a nice bonus on top!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't